Week#2 Planning???

1. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    We need to regroup and reorganize for week#2. We need to work on the logo this week and resolve the proposition #2 tie(three way tie for the group name). We also need to decide which day to hold future voting on and how we will hold votes within the group. We need to decide on basic democratic principles like how to conduct votes, majority, two thirds majority, proposal for voting, and procedural related subjects. We need to discuss how the articles will be submitted and a few other things.

We have a busy week ahead of us. Everyone worked very hard and worked very good with each other and we made great strides in one week. Everyone deserves a pat on the back for a great first week of work. We seem to be gaining momentum and more people are becoming involved and more threads are being posted that are helping to further define the project and the group. Thanks for helping to develop our project. We have the potential to make something big here.
  2. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Yes we have made great strides during our debut week, Now we must follow it up with the same level of momentum.

We need some Artists in here to develop a logo, We have a few good one's, but we'll see if we can do better!
    We also need somebody to write HTML so we can set up our blog.

For the 2nd week we should attempt to begin construction of the blog if we keep up momentum and manage to get a HTML writer.
  3. JPSartre12
    JPSartre12
    Also, I would like to point out that (seeing as we're going to try to start building the blog site itself) we should start thinking about what we would each like to write about. If we can start discussing what we would each like to write about on it, we can try to cover all our bases early instead of having all of us writing about the same thing once the blog gets up and going.
  4. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    We should have a broad range of topics and we should be very open minded to suggestions.

I personally will draw up a few articles in the meantime, I suggest other Comrades do the same.
  5. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    Also, I would like to point out that (seeing as we're going to try to start building the blog site itself) we should start thinking about what we would each like to write about. If we can start discussing what we would each like to write about on it, we can try to cover all our bases early instead of having all of us writing about the same thing once the blog gets up and going.
    Do you want to take this task on in order to properly organize our approach? I think we need to devote a thread and an editor to this to develop it fully. How do you feel about taking on this responsibility?
  6. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    Yes we have made great strides during our debut week, Now we must follow it up with the same level of momentum.

We need some Artists in here to develop a logo, We have a few good one's, but we'll see if we can do better!
    We also need somebody to write HTML so we can set up our blog.

For the 2nd week we should attempt to begin construction of the blog if we keep up momentum and manage to get a HTML writer.
    Yes we have and we have exceeded my exceptions in many ways. We have more members and have developed quite a few things in just over a weeks time. We must maintain our momentum and continue to follow up as you have put it.

I agree that the logo development is key so that the periodical can be properly formatted and designed. I think we have developed some good working concepts but when others have made a design it has helped make other designs even better. I hope to see all possible designs to help develop the ideas.

I think Regicollis can do the blog design and html. If anyone else has knowledge of how to write html script we will look into the possibilities of what we can do and choose one person to be the designer. Maybe we could ask Regicollis again to make sure. I am pretty sure that he said he can handle it and I think he is a good designer from seeing his work so far.

I apologize to the members here for being unable to add more of a contribution to the group this week. I have been away on a trip and have not had time to contribute the way I normally do. I will be back to my normal schedule this weekend. Until then I will be available sporadically over the next few days.