Future Voting Sceduling???

1. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    I just wanted to get some input from everyone so that we can decide which day of the week we should hold our future votes? I think that a day like Saturday or Sunday would maximize the voter participation. So what day of the seven day week works best for each member? Is it better for a weekday or a weekend day?
  2. JPSartre12
    JPSartre12
    Weekends work better generally, but there isn't a specific time that really makes a significant difference for me. I'll agreeable with whatever the group's consensus is.
  3. DrZaiu5
    DrZaiu5
    I don't mind what day it is. I'll generally be free at least for part of every day.
  4. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Sunday should be ideal.
  5. Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    I usually log on every day, so anything is good with me.
  6. nihilust
    nihilust
    maybe have a 2-3 period, saturday-monday or something. give people at least a few days to catch up incase they dont have access during the single day that voting could be held on
  7. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Since we have discussed it already why don't we begin the revote today and end it in 3 days?
  8. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    We will start the second round of voting on Sunday and end it on Tuesday to give ample time to everyone. Next week the vote will be held from Friday until late Sunday night US eastern time
  9. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    That sounds good Comrade!
  10. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    All future votes will be held from Friday through Sunday in order to provide more time to vote. I think this is the best way to insure full voter turn out and participation of the entire group if possible.