writing style?

1. nihilust
    nihilust
    I know its been made aware for the most part, our general writing theme. However, sartre being a favorite writer of mine, held themes here and there (depending on the individuals interpretation, which is all art is anyways. interpretation) of revolution, as he was a revolutionary. His books are coined to be more "existential" though.
    To get to my point, i write in a less obvious revolutionary way but like to see my characters lives imposed by societal hardships etc would this be an okay thing to submit?
  2. nihilust
    nihilust
    I know its been made aware for the most part, our general writing theme. However, sartre being a favorite writer of mine, held themes here and there (depending on the individuals interpretation, which is all art is anyways. interpretation) of revolution, as he was a revolutionary. His books are coined to be more "existential" though.
    To get to my point, i write in a less obvious revolutionary way but like to see my characters lives imposed by societal hardships etc would this be an okay thing to submit?
  3. nihilust
    nihilust
  4. nihilust
    nihilust
    didnt mean to spam that, comp froze up
  5. JPSartre12
    JPSartre12
    I think that would be fine! Sartre is an important person in the post-Marx Marxism, and I think that we should cover as much about ever person's lifestyle, history, relationships, theories, relation to other philosophers and economists, legacy, etc etc as we possibly can. The more knowledge we put out there the better, I say.
  6. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Of course Comrade! That would be great!
  7. nihilust
    nihilust
    That really excites me, ive been looking for this kind of thing. I think we should do our best to put forth a little money from everyone and make physical copies. i sure as hell would be interested!
  8. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    I think this will be fine. I am glad to see that you are excited by the prospect. I think you have made an excellent suggestion. Perhaps we can get a hardcopy printed for circulation once we have accumulated some articles. Maybe we can do it every six months or on a scheduled printing.
  9. nihilust
    nihilust
    i think that would be great!
  10. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    That would be a great idea Comrade Red Spark!