Accepted / Declined Memberships to Revolutionary Marxists Group

1. PRC-UTE
    PRC-UTE
    So no-one ever has to ask why...

Maybe-not - rejected because he writes a blog focusing almost exclusively on guerilla warfare, and doesn't seem to be within our tradition/s.

spanish bombs - accepted: seems to be learning and active.

rocker935 - accepted: seems to be positively oriented towards our politics from what I can tell.

victim77 - accepted: same as rocker935

Red - admitted: seems sound enough

Phoebos - approved: seems sound.

Unicorn - rejected: "orthodox" Marxist, ignores or is unaware of Marxist thought post-Manifesto

Coggy - approved: Trotskyist, but active and very nonsectarian

EricTheRed - approved: Luxumburgist and an active comrade

The New Manifesto - rejected: Maoist.
  2. Die Neue Zeit
    Die Neue Zeit
    ^^^ Comrade, did you PM them?

I was a bit confused because I tried checking the records of their posts (BTW, you should check to see if they have at least 50 posts, per the FAQ), and they weren't clear on their positions.

Unicorn is actually a tankie (good for pissing off HU folks sometimes, but not our politics ) and not an "orthodox Marxist."
  3. PRC-UTE
    PRC-UTE
    ^^^ Comrade, did you PM them?

I was a bit confused because I tried checking the records of their posts (BTW, you should check to see if they have at least 50 posts, per the FAQ), and they weren't clear on their positions.

Unicorn is actually a tankie (good for pissing off HU folks sometimes, but not our politics ) and not an "orthodox Marxist."
    Didn't think he was a tankie from some of the debates I saw him engaged in.

I'll PM everyone now.
  4. Die Neue Zeit
    Die Neue Zeit
    ^^^ Then check out the most recent Learning thread on Hoxhaism; he talks about the "country of Lenin," praises the 1977 constitution, and supports the Brezhnev doctrine (and has replied to my thread on "tankie-ism" just now ).
  5. PRC-UTE
    PRC-UTE
    ^^^ Then check out the most recent Learning thread on Hoxhaism; he talks about the "country of Lenin" and supports the Brezhnev doctrine (and he's replying to my thread on "tankie-ism" right now ).
    ah, alrite. I saw him arguing from the manifesto and insisting proletarian revolution was inevitable...