Clarifying Questions about Anarcho-Communism

1. Skyhilist
    Skyhilist
    So I'm new to Anarcho-Communism, but really like the general ideas of the system. I have a few hang-ups about the system though, which I'm sure have valid answers that I simply haven't heard yet. So I understand anarcho-communism is a voluntary system in terms of product, where everyone is free to work in field that they choose, so I have a few questions. First, who does the undesirable work that nobody wants to do? Also, what stops the more greedy people from simply hoarding all of the products produced by the system? Lastly, what stops people from committing atrocities (such as harming the environment out of ignorance or laziness, killing out of hate, etc.) in an anarcho-communist state? Thanks for the help guys!
  2. leftistman
    Hi, I'm also new to anarcho-communism but I still think that I can be of some help. Work that is undesirable to some is desirable to others; being a doctor is typically undesirable to a lawyer, and vice versa. In an anarchist society, there would still be law enforcers to prevent people from breaking laws, the only difference is that the police/militia have no right to break the law themselves. This group of people would prevent theft of the produce. In a communist society, everyone would work together for the interests of the community. They would collectively control the economy and thus control the ecological output of the industries. The militia that I spoke of before would prevent those who attempt to break the environmental laws.
  3. Pigloopogloo
    Regarding your last question, all innocent men are entitled to life, so self defense would not be out of the question, and the militia/police would be able to handle any sort of violent conflict.
  4. prap
    prap
    So I'm new to Anarcho-Communism, but really like the general ideas of the system. I have a few hang-ups about the system though, which I'm sure have valid answers that I simply haven't heard yet. So I understand anarcho-communism is a voluntary system in terms of product, where everyone is free to work in field that they choose, so I have a few questions. First, who does the undesirable work that nobody wants to do? Also, what stops the more greedy people from simply hoarding all of the products produced by the system? Lastly, what stops people from committing atrocities (such as harming the environment out of ignorance or laziness, killing out of hate, etc.) in an anarcho-communist state? Thanks for the help guys!
    First: Those jobs could be done by those who've committed crimes, as punishment, an anarchist society is not total lack of law and punishment, at least not the type of anarchism that I advocate.

Second: I guess the community would notice that they take more than they need, and then they would get a reprimand.

Third: Laws/punishment.

And by the way there aren't such thing as anarcho-communist state.

Sorri 4 de bad englishez.