CPGB-ML's Position on Revisionism?

1. Zealot
    Zealot
    Personally I think Comrade Harpal Brar is a great speaker from what I can tell from his videos and he frequently makes good criticisms of Krushchev's, and Trotsky's, revisionism. However, he seems to be a staunch supporter of China and North Korea and so does the whole party in general. Is this the opinion of everyone in the party? And why do they support these revisionist states? Is it just an anti-imperialist stance or do they actually support Dengism etc.?
  2. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    It is an anti-imperialist stance. To my knowledge no one supports Dengism in the party.
  3. JamesH81
    JamesH81
    Yes, I brought two book of Harpar Brar, from Amazon UK, the one of Moribund Capitalism and the other on Proletariat internationalism ! :-) ! .... !
  4. JackAmphlett
    JackAmphlett
    I understand what you say about nobody supporting the revisionist/state-capitalist actions of Deng in China. Yet, the party - as far as I can tell - supports the modern state of China which is a state-capitalist nation (in fact it's only minimally state-capitalist anymore, more towards general capitalism now).

I believe they also support the 'Juche' state of North Korea which is difficult to justify in terms of what we know about it. We know very little about North Korea though which is why I generally don't comment on it (but I do lean towards the opinion that it is a revisionist state).

As far as I know though, Harpal Brar himself has never expressed any revisionist or reformist opinions and is very much in line with the ideology advocated by Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hoxha and Mao.