Did you guy think the RevLeft is running the risk of going offline?

1. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    It seems that ever time I ghost this site, RevLeft has that in "urgent need of donations"up and running. Do you guy think that the site will go down in the future?
  2. DDR
    DDR
    I don't really care. I'm not going to donate and then being bashed for being a baby-eater stalinist.
  3. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    It may do, but I doubt it. All I know is I am not paying... I need the money for more important things. Besides I am hardly popular here anyway and I'd feel like a heel if I pay money to keep it up and running only to be banned later.

I only like this place as I can keep in contact with other M-Ls I like and respect. Luckily I have a lot of emails now though so I won't lose contact with many of you.
  4. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    I imagine the fear of getting banned makes alot of people afraid to donate but in all fairness isent being willing to contribute what this site is all about?
  5. Questionable
    Questionable
    If that ever happens, I think Marxist-Leninists should make their own message board. There are plenty of services that provide free forum hosting on the internet, and I think it would be good to have a place to discuss Marxism-Leninism without getting totally pounded with insults.
  6. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    If that ever happens, I think Marxist-Leninists should make their own message board. There are plenty of services that provide free forum hosting on the internet, and I think it would be good to have a place to discuss Marxism-Leninism without getting totally pounded with insults.
    True. No non-Marxist-Leninists will be allowed in.
  7. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    True. No non-Marxist-Leninists will be allowed in.
    This should be a last resort for only if revleft goes under though.
  8. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    This should be a last resort for only if revleft goes under though.
    This is also true. Libertarian communists have libcom, left communists have *******, anarchists have RAAN, and Marxist-Leninists have....... RevLeft. When RevLeft goes down, we shall make our own forum.
  9. Questionable
    Questionable
    RevLeft doesn't really belong to Marxists-Leninists, though. As the name suggests, it encompasses the entire revolutionary left. The problem, in my opinion, is that moderation rules are far too lax, and it's very easy for someone to come in, diss every other tendency, and then turn a thoughtful discussion into Trotsky vs. Stalin.

As Commistar pointed out, almost every other tendency has a place they can call their own that is only welcome to them. Why not Marxist-Leninists?
  10. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    RevLeft doesn't really belong to Marxists-Leninists, though. As the name suggests, it encompasses the entire revolutionary left. The problem, in my opinion, is that moderation rules are far too lax, and it's very easy for someone to come in, diss every other tendency, and then turn a thoughtful discussion into Trotsky vs. Stalin.

As Commistar pointed out, almost every other tendency has a place they can call their own that is only welcome to them. Why not Marxist-Leninists?
    YEAH.

And, P.S. I was talking about RevLeft being the only well-known forum where MLs post, not that it is ours specifically. Also, mod regulations are too lax in some cases and strangely intense in others. The don't know about balance.

Suggested name for our new site: RedGlobe ?????maybe?????
  11. Drosophila
    YEAH.

And, P.S. I was talking about RevLeft being the only well-known forum where MLs post, not that it is ours specifically. Also, mod regulations are too lax in some cases and strangely intense in others. The don't know about balance.

Suggested name for our new site: RedGlobe ?????maybe?????
    Soviet Empire!!!1

As a note, Soviet Empire is a real site.
  12. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    StalinWorshippingCult
  13. Questionable
    Questionable
    Soviet-Empire seems to have a sizeable M-L base, and they're tougher with moderation, but there doesn't seem to be very many people there as a lot of the boards haven't had a new post in months. Plus, I hate their layout. If we were to start a new site, I'd want to look as closely like this as possible.
  14. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Soviet-Empire seems to have a sizeable M-L base, and they're tougher with moderation, but there doesn't seem to be very many people there as a lot of the boards haven't had a new post in months. Plus, I hate their layout. If we were to start a new site, I'd want to look as closely like this as possible.
    Agreed. I would contribute money to make a forum like that if most of the MLs over here promise to move over there once it's up, so it can be just like here, but without the assholes.
  15. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Probably because you can't run a website for free? But really, feel free to make your own message board. Save us some sanity.
    Who continues to allow this mindless fucker to post on this group's conversations?
  16. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Why did my usage of the word "*******" get censored. I have been there before and they bring up some dirt about the administration of RevLeft. Is that why?

*******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******
  17. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Why did my usage of the word "*******" get censored. I have been there before and they bring up some dirt about the administration of RevLeft. Is that why?

*******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******, *******
    LOL, you guys are all pieces of *******.
  18. Drosophila
    Oh no a troll is on the premises. To arms!
  19. Drosophila
    Grab the icepicks.
    nice wan hue hue

*high-five*
  20. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Oh no a troll is on the premises. To arms!
    I am just trying out my new tool of vulgarity: *******.

I am no troll. To a gulag with you; a gulag in Camden.
  21. Drosophila
    I am just trying out my new tool of vulgarity: *******.

I am no troll. To a gulag with you; a gulag in Camden.
    I was referring to the evil overlord Kassad.
  22. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    I was referring to the evil overlord Kassad.
    Aw, I wanted to put you in a Camden gulag. I even got the city all ready:

And yes, Kassad must die. Get the icepicks.

Also, let me try this out: *******
  23. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Aw, I wanted to put you in a Camden gulag. I even got the city all ready:

And yes, Kassad must die. Get the icepicks.

Also, let me try this out: *******
    Damn, it still does not work. What about redddmarx?
  24. Drosophila
    The administrators are secretly plotting against the left comms spread the word
  25. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    The reason Kassad is posting is because sadly Mods don't have to be members of groups to post ridiculous, inane and juvenial comments in their threads.

Usually I would delete his moronic posts using the moderator tools option that is usually situated at the bottom left of the page; however this option isn't showing up on the page for this discussion (a non-ML mod plot?).

Frankly, I think Kassad is a cretinous troll and the fact he is a mod shows the general stupidity rampant on this forum... but there you go (and farewell if he is on a power-trip)!

EDIT: After reloading this page six times the moderation tools have returned ("hooray") so I have deleted Kassad's posts; I can't stop him doing this however as he is sadly a Mod (so I'll have to keep removing them) but I have reported his posts (though this is RevLeft so I doubt anything good will come of it).

Sorry for the inconvenience!
  26. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    The reason Kassad is posting is because sadly Mods don't have to be members of groups to post ridiculous, inane and juvenial comments in their threads.

Usually I would delete his moronic posts using the moderator tools option that is usually situated at the bottom left of the page; however this option isn't showing up on the page for this discussion (a non-ML mod plot?).

Frankly, I think Kassad is a cretinous troll and the fact he is a mod shows the general stupidity rampant on this forum... but there you go (and farewell if he is on a power-trip)!

EDIT: After reloading this page six times the moderation tools have returned ("hooray") so I have deleted Kassad's posts; I can't stop him doing this however as he is sadly a Mod (so I'll have to keep removing them) but I have reported his posts (though this is RevLeft so I doubt anything good will come of it).

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    But seriously, we need to make our own forum with a strong administration to keep non-MLs and trolls out. I am willing to contribute dollah$ for the creation of a forum like that.
  27. Roach
    Roach
    oh god shut up
  28. Roach
    Roach
    I wonder if this little ridiculous piece of trolling by Kassad is really worthy of a serious aswer or just worthy of more trolling? What is the ML view on the issue?
  29. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    I wonder if this little ridiculous piece of trolling by Kassad is really worthy of a serious aswer or just worthy of more trolling? What is the ML view on the issue?

This is our view on it.
  30. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Ignore the stupid troll.