Beria vs. Molotov

1. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    What is your opinion on Beria, particularly when compared to Molotov and other Stalin-era communists. I seem to be more attracted to Molotov. Explain your position.
  2. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Sorry that I made 2 posts of this discussion by accident.
  3. Ismail
    Ismail
    Sorry that I made 2 posts of this discussion by accident.
    Fixed.

According to Molotov (in Molotov Remembers), Beria told him and others that he poisoned Stalin and thus "saved" them all.

Doesn't sound like a very good communist to me.
  4. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Fixed.

According to Molotov (in Molotov Remembers), Beria told him and others that he poisoned Stalin and thus "saved" them all.

I was sort of thinking about that when I picked Molotov over Beria, but what if Molotov lied (he is not a god). I have also heard Trots make the same claim just to show that our ideology is unstable.
  5. Bostana
    Bostana
    Yes because Trots have the most stable ideology in the history of man.

I don't want to be part of an ideology that has a split in it every time a mom shouts "dinner's ready!"
  6. DrStrangelove
    DrStrangelove
    Yes because Trots have the most stable ideology in the history of man.

I don't want to be part of an ideology that has a split in it every time a mom shouts "dinner's ready!"
    Or an ideology that's only existence is to oppose the governance of a now long dead man of a now dead nation.
  7. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    Molotov's protest to kruschev's anti-stalin policies and the fact he was one of the most skilled diplomats the union ever saw and Beria's apparent poisoning of Stalin and pro-west policies are enough to make me choose Molotov however I think I should do alot more reading before I can say for certan.
  8. Roach
    Roach
    Fixed.

Does anyone else says something similar, Kaganovich or even Kruschev for instance?
  9. Ismail
    Ismail
    Does anyone else says something similar, Kaganovich or even Kruschev for instance?
    I don't know. Kaganovich's stuff is only in Russian.
  10. Omsk
    Omsk
    Hello comrade commistar,me and comrade Roach had a discussion about this,its quote heavy,from various sources,and is quite informative,you can find it in this group: http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?...cussionid=5920
  11. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Hello comrade commistar,me and comrade Roach had a discussion about this,its quote heavy,from various sources,and is quite informative,you can find it in this group: http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?...cussionid=5920
    THANK YOU!!!

dagjkbivburbiovoi oioirt vnionurhguiudsvnosnvn neomvuitrnb rthuhogosnudiobnlzvowrn9ng
  12. Omsk
    Omsk
    What?
  13. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    What?
    I said thank you to you in my mother tongue of "slamming my fingers on the keyboard in a random fashion". But the material was really good. Thanks.
  14. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    I said thank you to you in my mother tongue of "slamming my fingers on the keyboard in a random fashion". But the material was really good. Thanks.
    you a crazy mo'foka
  15. Roach
    Roach
    That was some nice discussion, wish there was more like it on the group.