Important: daft punk...email

1. dodger
    dodger
    This is the message:

daft punk

why do you positive rep the most moronic posts?
    I cannot positive rep my own moronic posts.........MORE's the PITY.

2. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Just tell him to fuck off.

That's really childish of Daft Punk...
  3. Omsk
    Omsk
    Don't pay attention to him,hes really not worth it.
  4. dodger
    dodger
    Just tell him to fuck off.

That's really childish of Daft Punk...
    Do you think, Colonel, if I asked in a comradely fashion, daft punk might put me on his I G N O R E ?? LIST........WHICH MAY STRETCH INTO .......

I N F I N I T Y Y Y Y YYY Y Y Y Y YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....AT THE RATE HE IS GOING.

Wifey is never wrong in matters of judging people, she outright called him a
    YAAWA....SIMPLY THE WORST THING ONE MIGHT CALL SOMEBODY IN THESE PARTS, (hope none of the moderators speak Bisayan)
  5. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    Yeah he is a dumbass and all but why the whole topic on it? What is there to discuss and also what's up with the name?
  6. dodger
    dodger
    Don't pay attention to him,hes really not worth it.
    Must have slipped his mind that I gave him positive rep a handful of times over the last week or so........though I don't recall it was because I thought them to be moronic. Oh crumbs!......I better check!! Perhaps they were!!.....Crikey!!!
  7. dodger
    dodger
    Yeah he is a dumbass and all but why the whole topic on it? What is there to discuss and also what's up with the name?
    Fair comment!!...Vladmir.
  8. Zealot
    Zealot
    He's a rabid Trot. What more is there to say.
  9. Rainsborough
    Rainsborough
    To be fair, he's raising the profile of Trotskyism no end
  10. dodger
    dodger
    long may he do so Rainsborough.!!
  11. Khalid
    Khalid
    It's better to ignore his posts and threads. It will be good for him too, because then he'll probably think of himself as some kind of Trotskyist hero who crushed the Evil Monster of Stalinism.

12. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    It's better to ignore his posts and threads. It will be good for him too, because then he'll probably think of himself as some kind of Trotskyist hero who crushed the Evil Monster of Stalinism.

LOL, so true. Remember how he always talks about that Great Purge thread he made that no one posted in? He's some kind of Trot hero!!!!!
  13. seventeethdecember2016
    Can anyone verify if users Kleber and Daft Punk are the same people?

I have seen many similarities between these two users(example: they use the same writing style), and they are both Trotskyists which has lead me to believe that they are the same people.

Anyway, I'm going to miss the little guy. His overzealousness was refreshing.
  14. Ismail
    Ismail
    They are two separate people, I can confirm this via knowing Kléber and knowing (thankfully to a much lesser extent) Daft Punk.
  15. dodger
    dodger
    I was invited to attend meetings with SPEW on my return(desperate?).....I EMAILED FRIEND POLITELY. DECLINED. "WHY OL' mucker?"....sent him a link of daft punk in full belt. He replied "I'm gobsmacked!!" "He is right about one thing YOU DO THANK A LOT OF MORONS...HAHA! " they must all come out of the same mold. there are many decent people effective...the less they follow the leadershipand follow through with their own class instincts which many do soon or later. Or leave.
  16. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    I was invited to attend meetings with SPEW on my return(desperate?).....I EMAILED FRIEND POLITELY. DECLINED. "WHY OL' mucker?"....sent him a link of daft punk in full belt. He replied "I'm gobsmacked!!" "He is right about one thing YOU DO THANK A LOT OF MORONS...HAHA! " they must all come out of the same mold. there are many decent people effective...the less they follow the leadershipand follow through with their own class instincts which many do soon or later. Or leave.
    are you back in the UK then or what???
  17. Drosophila
    I miss him already
  18. Omsk
    Omsk
    Ismail,have you,like,met Daft-Punk??
  19. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Daft Punk was my friend....but he just didn't know it
  20. ArrowLance
    ArrowLance
    I attempt to positively rep strong Marxist-Leninists as often as possible.
  21. dodger
    dodger
    not yet planned to go back bro sufferedheart attack bank pulled pug on him sent my finances temp adrift..hoped to attend a few meetings may1 cpbml for one also one of their study type things they put on. bit rusty o theory and latest evelopments. What about you Colonel any gathering or march? FEVER AND STRANGE BITE MADE ONE LEG GO RED ANKLE +8INS TROPICAL. GETTING SORTED AM..NO CONDITION TO TRAVEL.sPENT 65TH IN BED JUST ATE CHERRY ON THE CAKE SHIVERING LIKE IN ALASKA. HIHI DODGER NORMALLY KILLS GERMS---THEY LOOK AROUND FOR MORE HOSPITABLE HOST.
  22. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    ^Sounds painful. So did your brother have a heart attack? is he OK? I haven't been on any marches etc recently, and I don't have any plans
  23. dodger
    dodger
    stick wid der skoolin..or turnaht like me!!!! HAVE FUN ENVY YOU!stong as an ox ...he got one leg so other gets lot wear tear. cap replacement ..fool did not give him thinners...heart back to normal ...thanks asking saw doc panic over anti biotics ...hytermines 4 days ok ...i got pictures....yuuuuuck...selling them on e bay
    have to stop yakking here or we'll be in trouble plenipotentiary gallowsbird
    chat on gmail next time i contact...all the best to you and family