Stalinist Recruiter

1. Bostana
    Bostana
    I recommend some ML's joining the Stalinist group. It is the same as Marxism-Leninsm and you don't have to change your main Tendency.

I am doing this to counter some of the Anti-Stalinist Groups.

......and Deicide if you're reading this because I know how you love to spy on ML groups I only have on thing to say.....FUCK YOU!
  2. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    Very funny comrade, I did join up but to be honest rather than always trying to one up eachother may that by means of debating or trolling it would be best if we directed our engery towards finding things we all agree on other than hatred of capitalism.
  3. Drosophila
    I'd consider joining if it wasn't called "Stalinists". That's a word that only ever seems to be used in a negative light. Plus, as "Marxist-Leninists" we should already be "Stalinists".
  4. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    I'd consider joining if it wasn't called "Stalinists". That's a word that only ever seems to be used in a negative light. Plus, as "Marxist-Leninists" we should already be "Stalinists".
    Well I think we are all clear on the fact there is no such thing as "Stalinism" but I believe this group is supposed stab at the tendacies that always refer to MLs as "stalinists"
  5. Ismail
    Ismail
    The "Stalinist" group isn't necessary.
  6. dodger
    dodger
    Let us please go about our business, collectively set our own agenda and get to work. This is a M-L GROUP. that is all. Let's set modest tasks and do them well. In short, "let the dogs bark---the caravan moves on."......
  7. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    The "Stalinist" group isn't necessary.
    So is many of the groups on revleft, but it still does not stop them from coming up and having people join them.
  8. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    This is the Stalinist group.