Group avatar: to change or not to change.

1. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Why not HOXHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
    Trollin on the Maoists, Ismail?
  2. Ismail
    Ismail
    Trollin on the Maoists, Ismail?
    We should have a photo of Hoxha and Mao.

Mao just happens to be tiny and is about to be eaten by HOXHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  3. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Mao wouldn't fit in Hoxha's mouth.
  4. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    COMRADES vote for 05 or a bunny will die.
  5. Krano
    Krano
  6. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    That's one bunny that will stay alive thanks to comrade Krano
  7. Zealot
    Zealot
  8. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    As almost every M-L who posts regularly has voted and this has been going I shall post my vote and then close the voting tomorrow... around 7.00pm Greenwich Mean Time.
  9. Bostana
    Bostana
    I stick with 04
  10. Gustav HK
    Gustav HK
    Hoxhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
  11. Ismail
    Ismail
    Hoxhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    No! HOXHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  12. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Sorry.
  13. Vyacheslav Brolotov

Compromise. lol
  14. Ismail
    Ismail

Ironically Hoxha only met Mao in 1956, and never again.
  15. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack

Ironically Hoxha only met Mao in 1956, and never again.
    lol
  16. Krano
    Krano
    It's a tie
  17. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    Hoxha and Mao: Till Richard Nixon do us part.

Hoxha: I think it's time to get a divorce.
  18. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel

Mao just happens to be tiny and is about to be eaten by HOXHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Oh I get it now! Mao is eaten by Nixon who is eaten by hoxhaaaaaaa!!! for as is would turn out no mortal can defeat him.

It's a classic case of small fish eaten by capitalist fish eaten by immortal god fish.

Trololollol this topic no longer makes sense
  19. Bostana
    Bostana
    We must put in a true hero's of Marxism-Leninsm.

20. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Yea, not everyone likes Molotov (but I do, except for his nationalism). But not everyone in this group is a Hoxhaist either. Some are Maoists.
    Yeah, and I think we should be inclusive to Hoxhaists and Maoists (who might be the biggest sub-M-L group in the world), because, regardless of differences, both groups are M-Ls. And I am on the bench with Mao and Hoxha and try not to take sides. I agree with both of them on different issues. I am really just a ''Stalinist'' Marxist-Leninist. If anything, I'd probably be a Ho Chi Minhist if I had to choose, but that is just me, so:

LOL!

We must put in a true hero's of Marxism-Leninsm.

That is a good image. I'd be tempted to vote for it...but no, I sort of prefer the simplicity of a symbol such as the hammer and sickle or a star over faces and whole persons.
  21. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho

^ This.

But Mao would probably be more of a feast than a snack.
  22. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    We should photoshop Mao, Hoxha, Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Molotov and a hammer and sickle into one image. Tthat's everything that's been suggested in this thread, isn't it?
  23. Krano
    Krano
    I demand 05 or someone is getting purged.
  24. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    I agree. Save the bunnies.
  25. Ismail
    Ismail
    We should photoshop Mao, Hoxha, Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Molotov and a hammer and sickle into one image. Tthat's everything that's been suggested in this thread, isn't it?
    Photoshop the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover to include prominent Marxist-Leninists, and turn the drum text into to the hammer & sickle.
  26. Roach
    Roach
  27. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Photoshop the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover to include prominent Marxist-Leninists, and turn the drum text into to the hammer & sickle.
    WOW this.
  28. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    As it is a tie then I shall have to do what I was dreading and cast the deciding vote... and I am torn between 04 and 05 (as more members wanted a change than to stay with the current one).

If I vote 05 it would be because A) it is inclusive of all M-L trends (Maoist, Hoxhaist, basic Marxism-Leninism, Ho Chi Minh thought etc) and B) unlike various images of people it is more universal... it represents all M-Ls throughout history rather than just the, obviously, very important Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, it also honours the people in the USSR who fought in the GPW in defence of the USSR and of course Marxism-Leninism.
    That and the 05 faction seem to be dedicated and are holding a load of fwuffy bunnies hostage.

As for 04, points in its favour is that more M-Ls wish to have the faces of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin and they were the main creators and continuers of Marxist-Leninist thought. Also on a personal note, I voted to have Stalin included on the group image when it was only Marx, Engels and Lenin as like it or not Stalin is an important figure in our movement and thus differentiates us from other ideologies. Although I have counted his vote (as he was a member and ideally should still be a member) The Old Man from Scene 24 is no longer around leaving only three remaining in camp 05. It is also a well made image and also shows we don't care about the silly "cult of the personality" claims thrown at us by Left-Coms and such.

Hmm....

I hope no one if too "miffed" but I shall vote....

dah-dah-dah

29. dodger
    dodger
    tempting to go out on a limb. I wish I had your high principles. Wasn't he a Franco devotee? Sure he stayed at my hotel. Yes , he had one of those diving suits with lead boots brass helmet. IF THAT WAS NOT CUCKOO ENOUGH HE HAD HIS COFFIN BROUGHT OVER AND HE SLEPT IN THAT. Great picture, Roach.
  30. Roach
    Roach
    tempting to go out on a limb. I wish I had your high principles. Wasn't he a Franco devotee? Sure he stayed at my hotel. Yes , he had one of those diving suits with lead boots brass helmet. IF THAT WAS NOT CUCKOO ENOUGH HE HAD HIS COFFIN BROUGHT OVER AND HE SLEPT IN THAT. Great picture, Roach.
    I once saw a documentary that said that Dali was once an atheist anarchist, then when he got older he became an christian orthodox and a monarchist. Probably in real life trolling.