Could somebody help me with this?

1. Landsharks eat metal
    Landsharks eat metal
    I'm a trans man, and I always feel uncomfortable with discussions of feminism. I always feel like feminists are going to think that I'm a trans man because I'm incredibly misogynistic and have allowed the patriarchy to convince me that women are worthless, so therefore, I must be a man. I just feel an extreme amount of guilt whenever I see feminist discussions.

I am aware that me being FTM has had somewhat of a negative effect on my thoughts about women; I try to stop thinking the things I do, but whenever I find myself thinking or acting in a way that I end up labeling "stereotypically feminine" (which I know is actually bullshit), I always have to tell myself not to be such a "wimp". (That's actually just the mildest word I tend to call myself.) I would never dream of calling anybody else these things or judging them as strongly as I judge myself, but I'm still aware that it's a huge problem.

Does anybody have any thoughts at all about how I can improve my thinking on this manner and start feeling more comfortable with femininity in myself and others?
  2. Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Men and women are equal. It's not bad to be one or the other. It would be sexist for someone to say, it's wrong to be a man. I know it's pretty simplistic, but I hope that helps.
  3. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Feminists who are Transphobic are reactionaries by their embrace of discriminatory bourgeois methods. Battling against their false mode of liberation towards a accepting branch of revolutionary acceptance is another struggle the Transgender community will face.I sometimes have the same worries as a Male feminist. For me I usually pay them little heed; their thoughts are outdated so argue with them where possible but ignore the ones beyond hope.
  4. Landsharks eat metal
    Landsharks eat metal
    Thanks to the both of you. I had sort of given up hope that my post would be answered.
    Those are very good points for me to think about.
  5. Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    No problem! Hope you feel better.