Thing that infuriates you the most

1. ComradeGrant
    ComradeGrant
    I think the thing I hate the most about high school is either the whitewashed history, or my complete lack of motivation to do well.
  2. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    Idiots, I really hoped by this time in my education people who always complain about "school being like super fucking gay" would just drop out so that productive members of socity may continue to learn in an environment that isn't demoralizing. I can coencide with how you feel no need to try but to do that ONLY because the history is skewered beond belief just seems irrational, maybe we are told to go to school so we may get a good job so we can make money but as leftists we should see the enamy is capitalism, not knowledge and that the pursuit of knowledge is all the motivation we need.

And on a side a note good idea making this group I really appreciate it.
  3. NewLeft
    NewLeft
    What I don't like about school: Structure.
  4. ComradeGrant
    ComradeGrant
    The grading system is archaic, that's what gets me.
  5. greengiant
    greengiant
    theres a cop that goes around illegally searching the burnouts at my school, i always make sure to swear at her a little if there are others around
  6. ANTIFA GATE-9
    ANTIFA GATE-9
    The capitalist teachers and the snobby capitalist students. The teachers got the position because they are related to the principle or know him. Most of the students at the school have been sitting on thrones from the time they were born because their grandfather practically shits money. They expect the small percentage of children like me who aren't shitting money to treat them like kings and when we do not they remind us who their related to and how they can get us expelled.
    C.A.P.I.T.A.L.I.S.T. S.C.U.M.