first things first...

1. MotherCossack
    MotherCossack
    -are we on instant or the real stuff?...
    -i move that we do not allow watering down....
    -what about sweeteners?... not for me, anyway..
    -i do think that a huge platter of mouth-wateringly, delicious yet wholesome nibbles is in order...? seconded....?
  2. MotherCossack
    MotherCossack
    youngblood cossack, who, i may say, is not even a member of the group (yet),
    just scoffed, yes, scoffed!
    he suggested, that by entering westfield, over christmas, (and by the way , under duress [almost]) and partaking of the evils therein.... i have already watered down {see
    OP}...
    what does the group think?
  3. Rooster
    Erugh, why would anyone drink instant?

4. 00000000000
    Instant should only to be used under extreme circumtances (running very late for very important date or workplace only has instant stuff pissed from a machine)
    Never water down...would you water down a fine glass of red?
    One sugar max or sweetener if preferred
    Nibbles, oh so many nibbles.
  5. a rebel
    a rebel
    I second that instant is garbage and should only be used in a rush, i also say that Colombian and Arabic beans are my favorite. I drink my coffee black, no sugar and also think the French Press is the greatest advent of modern history.
  6. Thirsty Crow
    Thirsty Crow
    Maybe it's a cultural thing.
    But what do you mean by "instant"? Do you all ground your coffee beans in that shit rooster posted?

Here, there's a specific "instant" coffee you can buy, and it's awful, just awful. Basically, it's weird coffee bits you don't need to boil in water.

As far as I'm concerned, the so called "Turkish coffee" is the only coffee. You buy it already grounded into coffee "dust", pour a cup of warm woter, apply sugar and some 2-3 fully packed spoons of coffee, let it boil and that's it.