Penguin Russian Course

1. Rooster
    I found this book as I was going through my stuff and I was wondering if there'd be much of an interest if I was to type up some of the pages. It would of course take me forever as I don't have a Russian keyboard but if there's much of an interest then I could at least attempt it. It seems to be a pretty good book, as are most penguin language books. Let me know then I'll try to see how far I can get.
  2. Landsharks eat metal
    Landsharks eat metal
    That would be cool. It seems like a lot of people here are trying to learn Russian. Here is a website where you can use your keyboard as a Russian phonetic keyboard (or any other variation of a Russian keyboard): http://winrus.com/screen_e.htm
  3. Rooster
    Thanks, that'll be a lot of help. I was considering for a while about just creating images of the pages and uploading them but it won't be as clear as my typing them out, plus, it'll detract from the Gaelic thing I'm typing up as well. I know there's more of a demand for the Russian though. When I get some free time tomorrow then I'll see how far I can get with the Russian.
  4. freethinker
    freethinker
    Are there any free Russian Learning Books to be found online?
  5. teflsecretagent
    teflsecretagent
    I found this book as I was going through my stuff and I was wondering if there'd be much of an interest if I was to type up some of the pages. It would of course take me forever as I don't have a Russian keyboard but if there's much of an interest then I could at least attempt it. It seems to be a pretty good book, as are most penguin language books. Let me know then I'll try to see how far I can get.
    It's a good idea but I am pretty sure this Penguin book can be found online. I have this book in electronic format and I definitely downloaded it from somewhere!

If anybody needs Russian language resource send me a PM and I should be able to help you out.