Name Change

1. Kornilios Sunshine
    Kornilios Sunshine
    Hey shouldn't it be MarxistS-Leninists?
  2. ArrowLance
    ArrowLance
    I think the title should be 'Marx's Leninists'.
  3. DienBienPhu
    DienBienPhu
    Or "Marx is leninist."
  4. Kornilios Sunshine
    Kornilios Sunshine
    Or "Marx is leninist."
    Definetely.
  5. The Vegan Marxist
    The Vegan Marxist
    I see no reason in changing the name whatsoever. We all subscribe to Marxism-Leninism, and so the name should remain as such. Especially when many rely on this group's name in being their Tendency name too.
  6. Kornilios Sunshine
    Kornilios Sunshine
    I see no reason in changing the name whatsoever. We all subscribe to Marxism-Leninism, and so the name should remain as such. Especially when many rely on this group's name in being their Tendency name too.
    No I didn't imply anything like that.I just think that it would be good for it to be gramatically correct.Chill out
  7. ArrowLance
    ArrowLance
    And I think the rest of us were simply joking.
  8. The Vegan Marxist
    The Vegan Marxist
    No I didn't imply anything like that.I just think that it would be good for it to be gramatically correct.Chill out
    Chill out? I didn't know I was getting angry or excited over this. lol
  9. Kornilios Sunshine
    Kornilios Sunshine
    Chill out? I didn't know I was getting angry or excited over this. lol
    Oh,OK I was thinking that happened.Whatever.
  10. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    I always thought it was Marxist-Leninists... because we're Marxist Leninists. Like, "Happy Bunnies" is not "Happies Bunnies". Because they're happy bunnies. Whatever.
  11. Ismail
    Ismail
    Marxist-Leninists is the correct terminology.
  12. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Marxist-Leninists is the correct terminology.
    (sneer)

Lol joke
  13. Gustav HK
    Gustav HK
    So "marxist" is an adjective to "leninists"?

Are there un-marxist leninists?
  14. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    So "marxist" is an adjective to "leninists"?

Are there un-marxist leninists?
    Good point.

Nazbols? But they aren't leninist in any shape or form... I suppose they just claim to be. ENTIRELY falsely.

On another note, I was brought up to call the ideology Marxist-Leninism, though judging by what most people refer to it as this is probably wrong. Is it?
  15. Ismail
    Ismail
    Good point.

Nazbols? But they aren't leninist in any shape or form... I suppose they just claim to be. ENTIRELY falsely.

On another note, I was brought up to call the ideology Marxist-Leninism, though judging by what most people refer to it as this is probably wrong. Is it?
    Marxism-Leninism is more common and was used by such parties as the CPSU, PLA, CCP, etc.
  16. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Marxism-Leninism is more common and was used by such parties as the CPSU, PLA, CCP, etc.
    Aah I see

Is it possible to use marxist-leninism, though? Has it been used before?
  17. Ismail
    Ismail
    Yes, but Marxism-Leninism is more accurate.
  18. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    kk B)
  19. Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    It's possible to use the term Marxist Leninism (in practice it's nonsense, as already stated), but not Marxist-Leninism or Leninist-Marxism. It's possible to use Marxist-Leninist / Leninist-Marxist or Marxism-Leninism / Leninism-Marxism. Got it?

I think it's better saying Marxist-Leninists than Marxists-Leninists, but I can say there's a rule in English forbidding the use of "Marxists-Leninists".
  20. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Whatev.

I'll just say Marxism-Leninism.
  21. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    I think it should be "Marxists-Leninist" as we are Marxists of the Leninist variety. Sort of like how the correct terminology is Films Noir instead of Film Noirs.

I am not entirely serious of course but I am very bored.
  22. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    What? We are Stalinists! STALIN RULEZ!

Joking. I find it a lot easier to say if it is ''Marxist-Leninists' and all texts I have read use that...to the best of my knowledge (but I but just be misremembering).
  23. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    What? We are Stalinists! STALIN RULEZ!

Joking. I find it a lot easier to say if it is ''Marxist-Leninists' and all texts I have read use that...to the best of my knowledge (but I but just be misremembering).
    I think you're right.
  24. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Maybe we should be the Happy Bunnies. Clear up our image a bit.

haha I hope you didn't believe me!!!!!!!
  25. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    You know that deep down you really do think we should be Happy-Bunnies. I'd prefer us to be the ''Hungry-Hippos'', personally.
  26. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Maybe we could be Puff the magic dragonists.
  27. Ismail
    Ismail
    Leninists-Marxists.
  28. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Super- uber- ultra- mega- left- anarcho- krondstatists. Lol jk.
  29. getfiscal
    Marxian Leninites.
  30. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    leninoids