Best Communist-Anarchist book?

1. Tim Cornelis
    Tim Cornelis
    What is the best anarchist communist book in your opinion?

(We all know Kropotkin of course).

Personally, I've never read one (though I just bought Gustav Landauer's Revolution and other essays -- just translated). I merely read an Anarchist FAQ.
  2. Patagonia
    Patagonia
    ABC of Communist Anarchism by Alexander Berkman, hands down!
  3. Smyg
    Anarchism and the City: Revolution and Counter-revolution in Barcelona, 1898–1937 by Chris Ealham, which I'm currently finishing, of course only concerns a rather small subject, but does so incredibly well.
  4. Patagonia
    Patagonia
    Anarchism and the City: Revolution and Counter-revolution in Barcelona, 1898–1937 by Chris Ealham, which I'm currently finishing, of course only concerns a rather small subject, but does so incredibly well.
    Thank you for the hint comrade.
  5. Stork
    Stork
    This.
  6. Loozr
    Loozr
    Dis muddafuggin pamphlet .pdf http://www.afed.org.uk/ace/afed_intr..._communism.pdf
    Extremely elaborate so far and covers a broad range of facets.
  7. anti-clerical
    anti-clerical
    If you haven't read any of Kropotkin's stuff, I'd suggest Fields, Factories, and Workshops to begin with; it's brilliant in its evidence of the possibility of the realization of Anarchist Communism, as well as the mechanics of that society. It is antiquated, though.
  8. Narodsky
    Narodsky
    I gotta read this
  9. Zoroaster
    Zoroaster
    I really enjoyed "The Conquest of Bread" by Peter Kropotkin. Helped answer some questions's I had about gift economies.
  10. mutualaid
    mutualaid
    I just started Rudolph Rocker's "The Six" - it's great, he imagines conversations between historical figures, very imaginative, well written
  11. mutualaid
    mutualaid
  12. red.underground
    red.underground
    Paul Avrich and Murray Bookchin are great