Can we get a discussion about Coca-Cola?

1. CommieTroll
    CommieTroll
    Coca-Cola or ''Coke'' is the most recognisable and widely advertised product in the world, making billions each year and arguably could be a definition of Capitalism. What is your opinions on the product (which I assume is negative)
    and can anyone give information on how Coke is harmful to the working class
  2. miltonwasfried...man
    miltonwasfried...man
    Coke is an awful company. Several employees (in the third world countries where coke is produced) have been murdered or disappeared after attempting to create a union or stand up for their rights. They take public tap water and sell it at a profit. The oranges they purchase for their varies juice companies comes from virtual slave camps worked by illegal immigrants who are not aware or unable to defend their rights. They indoctrinate children to drink gallons of this soft drink contributing to the rising obesity rates. Coke has sold the poison left over from production to Indian farmers as a 'fertilizer', which effectively killed their crops. Need I go on? Do not drink that shit.
  3. Flying Trotsky
    Flying Trotsky
    It's awesome to see people talking about this. I'm currently trying to get my college to ban the sale of Coke products on campus.
  4. CommieTroll
    CommieTroll
    I was aware of Coca-Cola workers being murdered for forming unions but I didn't know about them selling their poison as fertilizer. That shit is really bad for your internal organs too, I've heard stories of how it stains your insides black
  5. miltonwasfried...man
    miltonwasfried...man
    Good luck flying trotsky, but chances are your school is being paid by coke to sell their products to students. I would try and raise awareness about the evils of the company and start a general boycott.
  6. CommieTroll
    CommieTroll
    I think boycotts of products are pointless, what you want to do is critically damage as many vending machines as you can, send a real message
  7. miltonwasfried...man
    miltonwasfried...man
    Anyway you can hurt their profits is fine by me, but how do you discreetly "critically damage" a vending machine?
  8. CommieTroll
    CommieTroll
    Anyway you can hurt their profits is fine by me, but how do you discreetly "critically damage" a vending machine?
    There are ways you can do it but I'm not going to discuss illegal activities on here as it is against the rules and just attracts negative attention
    Isn't it common sense? :L
  9. Captain Red
    Captain Red