Tea Party = Facists

1. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Does anyone have a hard facts that we can use to prove that the Tea party are Fascists
  2. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    they're racist, sexist, homophobic, extremely right wing, conservative, i think they're quite authoritarian, and they hate anyone left of centre right with a vengeance!
  3. Klaatu
    Klaatu
    Does anyone have a hard facts that we can use to prove that the Tea party are Fascists
    You can get a lot of evidence if you watch Ed Shultz's show on MSNBC. No one is better at exposing these criminals than Ed. And he gets pretty fired up too! Watch at 10 PM Eastern Time.
  4. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    You can get a lot of evidence if you watch Ed Shultz's show on MSNBC. No one is better at exposing these criminals than Ed. And he gets pretty fired up too! Watch at 10 PM Eastern Time.
    Do you have an youtube links? I know that many other people would like to have soild facts to use against the Tea party.
  5. W1N5T0N
    W1N5T0N
    they're racist, sexist, homophobic, extremely right wing, conservative, i think they're quite authoritarian, and they hate anyone left of centre right with a vengeance!
    However, that does NOT make you automatically a fascist, ironically. What they lack is the adherence to one strong MALE leadership figure. Fascism is very macho. Also, in order to be fascists, i believe that they lack the whole uniform/symbols/mothers-and-children-at-home thing. Their IDEOLOGY is not actually radical "enough". But the worst may yet come...
  6. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    uniform/symbols/mothers-and-children-at-home thing
    I think they already have that one down.

. What they lack is the adherence to one strong MALE leadership figure.
    Yes you are right, they have no male that is not over weight.
  7. freethinker
    freethinker
    While it is a fascist movement, we must remember that it is simply a pawn of the Koch Oil baron scum!

Capitalism at it's finest
  8. Камо́ Зэд
    Камо́ Зэд
    I've posted this elsewhere, but whether a philosophy is fascist or not is more of a historical question than it is a question of theory. It is possible (and, in this case, obvious) that politics can be fascistic or otherwise approximate fascism in some way, but fascism developed out of something called Sorelianism, which is itself a revision of Marxism. It is true many domestic attitudes of racism, sexism, militarism, etc. find a fraternity with historical fascism, but I feel it would be more appropriate to call the Tea Party, in this case, fascistic or approximating fascism rather than historically fascist. http://www.revleft.com/vb/exactly-fa...32#post2503132