How to proceed

1. Kadir Ateş
    I've been trying to think of a way to create an online reading group where it just doesn't become one long rant/answer by just one member, with the rest agreeing.

I'm thinking that we could do it in the following manner (and please let me know what you think about this):

1. Defining terms. Before going into explanation, we should probably consider figuring out the vocabulary first.

2. The basic points (in order). Figure out page by page what is going on, or however many pages/paragraphs/sentences it takes Marx to explain an idea.

3. Conclusion. What was the point of the entire section taken together?

4. Critical reactions. Now that we've gone over it, what were the parts in which you were confused the most?
  2. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    I think those points are excellent.Once all those evaluations are done for each section, by the end of the text every one of us should have a solid understanding of the text.

I think those four points are how we should proceed.
  3. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Since July first is rapidly approaching, what section of the book should we read come the first? I mean like, when July begins to what section will we be reading to.How much time will each of us have in reading each section before moving on? Once done reading each area I assume we will define terms and such before moving on?