Hobo With a Shotgun

1. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    I just remembered this movie because Rutger Hauer (the pride of the Netherlands) was on TV a while ago.
    It's almost here.

Reviews say it's even more fun than Machete and Machete ruled.

I also heard Eli Roth is making Thanksgiving. Even though Eli Roth's movies have all been "so okay it's average" for me (mostly because all his movies start of with 20 minutes of youngsters being boring) but still I liked the trailer and I hope they'll also make movies out of Don't but especially out of Werewolf Women of the SS.

Shit, maybe Don't and Werewolf Women need to be Grindhouse 2, which can feature all sorts of new trailers to keep this cycle going.
    There have been plenty of exploitation moviegenres untouched. Maybe some spaghetti westerns, mondo, women in prison films.
  2. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    ...And Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu.
  3. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    I think they'll end up making all of them. I have no idea how Don't and Werewolf will end up. but Thanksgiving will be the shit!.

there are some newer exploitation movies ive seen like Someone's Knocking at the Door and Run ***** Run!
  4. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    Hobo With A Shotgun is fucking awesome. If you like Machete you will fucking love this one.
  5. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    I always thought that "Don't!" was the most underrated of the faux trailers. I would definitely go see "Don't!", lol. I love how it gave absolutely no clue as to what the film was actually about.

HWAS I wasn't too hyped up about, but since Pirate Utopian says it's good, I'll probably check it out at some point.
  6. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    also, Rutger Hauer is the man. John Ryder mofos