Which nationality has managed to insurrect the best?

1. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    The French have done some good work in the past. The Greeks are an obvious choice...they've developed insurrecting down to a science (add one part badass name like Revolutionary Struggle/Conspiracy of Cells of Fire and one part flowery communique).

North Africa is obviously another impressive example. China as well, in underreported news stories about peasants/workers insurrecting against building projects. One country I know isn't in the sweepstakes is the USA...all we've managed to insurrect against are a few ATM's, windows and mink farms.
  2. Widerstand
    Well Germany has something to add in terms of clandestine militancy, urban guerrilla warfare, sabotage, property destruction, etc. Just a few days ago some people burned down a construction site in Hamburg.
  3. bcbm
    bcbm
    chile has had some good stuff going down from the sound of it, and i can't believe you'd forget the italians
  4. Widerstand
    what insurrectionist groups (authors/author collectives) are there?

I know of The Invisible Committee and Tiqqun in France.
  5. Omi
    Omi
    Well Bonnano has some translations into English and German.
    There is also a corps perdu which is translated into a lot of languages:
    http://acorpsperdu.wikidot.com/deutsch
    but not many translations in English as far as I can see from this website.
    There is of course Fire to the Prisons, which gets distributed pretty widely throughout Europe. There was some talk though that Fire to the Prisons was going to quit of something, but I don't know if this is true or if this has changed. So not so sure.
    http://firetotheprisons.com/ for more info.
  6. bcbm
    bcbm
    what insurrectionist groups (authors/author collectives) are there?

I know of The Invisible Committee and Tiqqun in France.
    killing king abacus, insurrection, 325, war on misery, a murder of crows, modesto anarcho, uh there are lots of individual/small group blogs that have good stuff you can probably find links on like... crudo's old site or something
  7. che86
    The Irish. The Irish have been rebelling for the last 800 years.