ACT Holon launched

1. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    I have, by recommendation of Serpent, today started a new holon, on the forums of the Network of European Technocrats (NET): Anarchist Communist Technocracy Group. A holon is very simply put an autonomous group with a specific purpose. We are meant to be assigned a forum of our own, for the following purpose:

The ACT Group aims to find out connections and similarities between libertarian communism and technocracy, and hopefully create a merger of these of ideologies.
    So, everyone interested, join up! So far the technocrats have been coming to us communists, now it is time to reverse the trend. I specifically invite Cult of Reason to be inofficial (not sure if official is possible yet) co-director of the holon.

The holon is meant for anarchists, but other communists are welcome to read our discussions!

NET Forums
    The ACT Holon

PS. Kami, I took the ACT tri-monad you designed as Holon symbol, I hope you won't mind. It's just such a brilliant piece of art.

Oh, and join up, you too.
  2. Dimentio
    One comment. When you are registering at N.E.T, your name will be counted under the posts, so write up the username as both the username and your personal name if you want to stay anonymous from eventual nazis lurking around.
  3. Dystisis
    Cool, I've joined.
  4. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    The Holon forum should be set up as soon as the NET forum admin who is responsible for such things comes online. Probably tomorrow.
  5. Cult of Reason
    Cult of Reason
    One comment. When you are registering at N.E.T, your name will be counted under the posts, so write up the username as both the username and your personal name if you want to stay anonymous from eventual nazis lurking around.
    In that case, Serpent, could you change my username and such to "Cult of Reason", as I think I used my full name.

So, everyone interested, join up! So far the technocrats have been coming to us communists, now it is time to reverse the trend. I specifically invite Cult of Reason to be inofficial (not sure if official is possible yet) co-director of the holon.
    With pleasure.
  6. Dystisis
    You can change your username (or real name) to your nickname, by doing this:
    When logged in, click the little profile button that looks like an ID-card up in the right.
    When on the Profile page, click Edit and update profile.
    Under Contact Info you will be able to change your name.
  7. Kami
    Kami
    Oh, and join up, you too.
    Done and done; I'm Shae on that forum
    could you change my username and such to "Cult of Reason", as I think I used my full name.
    Did the same thing back when I signed up -.-
  8. Cult of Reason
    Cult of Reason
    I have posted an introduction in the ACT forum about ACT, or at least how I see it.
  9. Dimentio
  10. Dimentio
    http://en.technocracynet.eu/

Read the most recent headline, about assistance to project leaders.
  11. Lord Testicles
    I finally signed up to N.E.T.
  12. Dimentio
    Well guys, where are you?