Bring topics to our attention!

1. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Is there an intesting thread elsewhere on RevLeft, or on some other discussion board on the interwebs, that you wish to bring to the attention of the HPG membership?

Or, are you perhaps involved in a debate with some nasty bioconservatives and need assistance?

Just post a link in this thread!
  2. piet11111
    piet11111
    how about miles saying transhumanism is a stepping stone towards facism ?

when/if he finally posts his critique like he said he would we should have some sort of HPG approved response ready.
  3. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn

when/if he finally posts his critique like he said he would we should have some sort of HPG approved response ready.
    Personally, I would want to work on my own critique, and I would encourage others to do the same. I cannot speak for the transhumanist movement as a whole, only my interpretation of it.

It would also be interesting to see the answers of other HPG members.
  4. Raúl Duke
    Raúl Duke

I was just going to mention that...

There was also the religion mod run-off vote (In which we could have voted for CoR) but that is over...(unless they do another run-off again...)
  5. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Personally, I would want to work on my own critique, and I would encourage others to do the same. I cannot speak for the transhumanist movement as a whole, only my interpretation of it.
    Good point. Mine is as follows: there are some dodgy elements within transhumanism, there is no doubt about that. There are people who support pseudo-science-based eugenics, forced eugenics etc.

But associating us revolutionary leftist transhumanists -- who wish to grant everyone equally the liberation from the shackles of their genes -- with those is nothing but a 'guilt by association' -fallacy, and ridiculous.