Strike Anywhere

1. Unkut
    Unkut
    I think they're pretty tight. A little overly melodic for my taste but good overall and great message
  2. WindyCityNinja
    WindyCityNinja
    I enjoy them. I haven't heard a whole lot, but I like what I heard. Plus their singer reminds me of a kid I know who just got dreadlocks.
  3. Dimitri Molotov
    Dimitri Molotov
    Oh my gods this is ironic haha. I am actually listening to Strike Anywhere right now, I like them allot. I was just thinking when I found this punk group "hmm someone should make a Strike Anywhere discussion" and Boom! There it is, the second one on the page XD
  4. Dimitri Molotov
    Dimitri Molotov
    And I really like them because they have really catchy choruses in allot of their songs and I love the kinds of things they sing about. I am also a fan of the lead singers hair too XD.
  5. jaki cold
    I like Strike Anywhere. I feel you with the "overly melodic" bit, they're sort of similar to Anti-Flag, I think. I've been listening to The Queers, Against All Authority, Regurgitator, All Time Low, and Dayglo Abortions lately. All Time Low isn't very punk, but I like them.
  6. theuproar
    theuproar
    Thomas' previous band, Inquisition, is much better IMHO. Was extremely influential in my younger years.