What makes capitalists tick?

1. communard71
    communard71
    [FONT=Calibri]As Marxists, we believe that praxis informed by the dialectic changes society in a number of ways. As existentialists, we understand that we have assigned value to the positive progression of society towards a classless state and that that progress is neither assured nor inevitable without the active participation of regular people.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri] A vast majority of others inside the capitalist system live their lives according to some theistic traditions which, as Napoleon alluded to, are all that keep the poor from murdering the rich. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]What about the international-capitalist class? Are they existentialists too or do they allow religion to guide them in their actions? Is it more complicated than that or is it simpler? What do member’s of this group think?[/FONT]
  2. communard71
    communard71
    [FONT=Verdana]Ha. I will wait another year (almost) for a response if necessary![/FONT]
  3. Nicolai
    Nicolai
    , faith is something that does not guide them. They may use it as an excuse, but let's take the Christian-faith, and that is that they bend the guidance according to their needs. As for existentialism of the bourgeois class, it does exist but just not in the Marxist sense.

And excuses if I talk pure garbage; I'm not the expert in philosophy ._ .