When did you first get high?

1. Mather
    Mather
    16 yrs, been smoking ever since, now 27.
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Been smoking since I was 13, now I'm 23.
  3. Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Since I was 14, I'm almost 20!
  4. Property Is Robbery
    Property Is Robbery
    13, just around 4 years now, and as far as I can remember every day for the last year and a half or so.
  5. Impulse97
    Impulse97
    Fuck. I started late. 17 now 18.
  6. CommieTroll
    CommieTroll
    14, I'm 16 now
  7. Impulse97
    Impulse97
    Correction. I'm now 19. Huzzah! Just passed my two year ganja-versery. That tears it, I'm gonna belatedly celebrate tonight.
  8. Lanky Wanker
    Lanky Wanker
    First time was on my 15th birthday and I'm 16 now. Best birthday ever.
  9. Ostrinski
    15, now 19.
  10. Brosa Luxemburg
    Brosa Luxemburg
    For like 6-7 months after my first toke all I did was get high. I would smoke at least 3-4 times a day and spend at least $120 a week on herb. Now that I am older and have more shit to do, I probably get high once every week-two weeks.
  11. Geiseric
    Geiseric
    I smoked every day through high school once we started our 3rd year, even before football practice I would smoke. Since maybe I was 15 I started smoking and drinking booze, i've never had a problem with either though.
  12. Sand Castle
    Sand Castle
    14 for me and I'm 21 now.
  13. DoCt SPARTAN
    DoCt SPARTAN
    13 still do now 14 1 year haha hopefully many more years of happiness to come. ANd to live to see hemp legalized
  14. Nevsky
    Nevsky
    My first time was at 15. I had funny debate with a conservative idiot afterwards, good old times...
  15. John Lennin
    John Lennin
    Last Year, while I was on holiday in the Netherlands. I will never forget the last day when i had to get rid of all the stuff.