an expirement

1. samofshs
    samofshs
    i want you all to go to leekspin.com and see how long you can bear to listen to the music. i'm currently at 5:33:52 and i think i've got maybe an hour left in me. please record how you are feeling and your thoughts on anything related at least once an hour. you can follow my progress in the posts i will copy/paste from chitchat where i've made them in the "how long can you last" thread. also you can choose badgerbadgerbadger.com please notify us in the posts of which one.
  2. samofshs
    samofshs
    three hours of spinning so far.

4 hours now. getting to start to get slightly annoyed.

about five hours now, i can now block it out if i try hard enough. i've watched several videos over the sound of leekspin and understood and even enjoyed the audio on them. i think i will do intensive experimentation on several people on this eventually. i've started to question why the girl in the animation is spinning a leek in the first place. i've found out i can also almost be one with the sounds and just listen to them and go into a kind of trance. starting to wear on me a little bit, but i think i can still hold out a while longer.

five and a half hours in. i want to make it stop but i can't because i want to test the effects further. i'm starting to get a headache. i think i'll only last for maybe an hour more.
  3. samofshs
    samofshs
    5:40:05
    starting to feel as if i have recently consumed a substantial amount of THC.
    my thoughts are not where i think they normally are. or are they?
    i'm in physical pain from leekspin. i'm going to stop in maybe half an hour.
  4. samofshs
    samofshs
    5:57:somethingidontcare.
    fuck this song. i need food and i need water and i need to go to the pool to get some fresh air.
  5. samofshs
    samofshs
    6:12:03
    i think i can last a bit longer
  6. samofshs
    samofshs
    7:15:54 i'm feeling fine now. strange.
  7. samofshs
    samofshs
    7:44:12. im getting tired of this song.
  8. samofshs
    samofshs
    7:57:11. again i'm getting tired of this. i think i'm going through cycles of better then worse.
  9. samofshs
    samofshs
    8:03:02
    my goal is nine hours.
  10. samofshs
    samofshs
    8:25:36
    i think i can make it to nine hours. it's getting damn close now.
  11. samofshs
    samofshs
  12. ∞
    40 minutes
  13. samofshs
    samofshs
    i think my 9 hours makes me abnormal...
  14. ∞
    Actually I got 40 seconds...i thought it was "How long can you listen to (any music)