Anyone around with a knowledge of the Polish language?

1. Lyev
    Lyev
    I am going to Poland tomorrow for a few days and I hate the arrogant English attitude that expects everyone else to speak English. So, is it possible someone can check this for me?

Sorry, my Polish is not very good.
    Przepraszam, mój Polski jest nie dobry bardzo.
    PSHE-PRA-SHAM, MOH POL-SKEE YEST NYE DOE-BREE BARD-ZO

I think the construction of this sentence is right. I'm not too sure about the possessive pronoun ([FONT=Verdana]mój, moje, moja) and I think the intensifier (very - bardzo) has to go after the initial adjective (good - dobry). Also does anyone know how I can say I would like... so I can ask for food, drink etc.? I think it's something like:

I would like...
    Ja
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]byłby lubi[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]ć...
    YA BEH-WIB-EH* LOO-BEECH

However, I think a casual way of asking for something (e.g. groceries, food in a cafe etc.) is to just say prosz
    [/FONT]ę (PRO-SHE) which means please and then follow with the item that you would like. Does anyone know? Also, in the phonetic spellings, I have put the emphasis of the word in italics where I know it's there. Anyway, thanks a lot comrades.

*This pronunciation is probably wrong, I can't work out how to pronounce "would" in Polish.
  2. Red_Devotchka
    it would be : przepraszam, mój polski nie jest zbyt dobry
    i would like is: chciałbym... but you'd better start the phrase with Poproszę.... and then what you want. (it literally means Please... but as you'll already know literally translating stuff is useless when learning languages)

its probably useless after a year :O well, if ure still wondering or have any other questions... just ask :O