Favourite Lafontaine video: on budgets and confidence

1. Die Neue Zeit
    Die Neue Zeit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuscTNph3rA

Mr President, ladies and gentlemen. Germany has every reason to be confident. The chancellor started her speech about the budget with this senctence today. We'd like to agree with this sentence, Mrs Chancellor, but we can't agree with it because we have to ask the question: Who is Germany?
    [This is a hint on moronic German advertisement from 2006, showing some prominents, then some oridnary people and then all of them point to you saying "Du bist Deutschland!": "You are Germany!"]

Do you also understand the [male and female] workers, about whom I am going to say more soon, to be Germany, too?

Do you also understand the [male and female] pensioners, about whom I am going to say more soon, to be Germany, too?

Do you also understand those people who recieve social welfare, about whom I am going to say more soon, to be Germany, too?

And do you also understand the 2,5 millions of children who live in poverty to be Germany, do they have "all every reason to be confident"? Who did you mean, honourable Mrs Chancellor when you held your speech here, full-bodied and "confident"?