Can PSL member join the IWW union?

1. The Red Next Door
    Please say yes, I find the IWW to be a cool red union.
  2. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    im not quite sure, i think it might be ok because it is a union. do you have a sponsor for candidacy? if so call them up and ask them. or ask kassad.

the reason it might not be allowed is because of their tendency. they might also have an issue with you joining them since you would be a dem cen. and they are most definitely anarchism oriented
  3. Kassad
    Kassad
    Unionization works on a case-by-case basis, since all party members are required to either join a union or do their very best to get one going in their workplace. However, there are some instances where it would not be worthwhile or it would be impossible. You'd really have to ask whoever is supervising your candidacy.
  4. The Red Next Door
    Unionization works on a case-by-case basis, since all party members are required to either join a union or do their very best to get one going in their workplace. However, there are some instances where it would not be worthwhile or it would be impossible. You'd really have to ask whoever is supervising your candidacy.
    My question already been answer just now, and technically i can't because of the ideologically differences.
  5. Chimurenga.
    My question already been answer just now, and technically i can't because of the ideologically differences.
    A comrade who is an at-large candidate right now in VA is working with a local IWW branch. The IWW was started by Marxists. I don't see the problem here.