Genres?

1. ∞
    What you like???
  2. Red Brigade
    Red Brigade
    Death Metal, Black Metal, Industrial Metal, Goth Metal, Doom Metal, Grindcore, Thrash Metal, Funk Metal, Punk, Hardcore Punk, Grunge
  3. Stand Your Ground
    Stand Your Ground
    Rock, metal, metalcore, industrial.
  4. DuracellBunny97
    DuracellBunny97
    EVERYTHING. I'm into reggae, rap, metal, rock classical, punk, jazz, as long as it doesn't promote a message I'm absolutely offended by, I'm cool
  5. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Mostly classic rock, but honestly it just depends on the band. I don't really only like one genre, I enjoy talented musicians that are pleasing to my ear. I listen to some bands in all sorts of sub-genres of rock, metal, punk, etc.
  6. LordAcheron
    LordAcheron
    pretty much all extreme metal, some punk, weird ambient shit, jazz, classical etc
  7. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    Melodic Death Metal mostly, Black Metal, Folk Metal, pretty much anything Scandinavian or heavily Scandinavian influences. Love the Gothenberg sound but certainly not limited to it
  8. Thirsty Crow
    Thirsty Crow
    Melodic Death Metal mostly, Black Metal, Folk Metal, pretty much anything Scandinavian or heavily Scandinavian influences. Love the Gothenberg sound but certainly not limited to it
    Meh, though I enjoy some Gothenburg MDM bands (In Flames up to and including to an extent Reroute to Remain; Dark Tranquility, At the Gates, Eucharist), I think that the genre has been turned into a cesspool of mediocrity, to be frank.

My favorite metal genre is most probably thrash.
    As far as the habit of dividing bands into two camps goes (bay area and "teutonic"), I can't say I prefer one over another. In fact, the band I enjoy the most is neither! That band being almighty Sabbat (UK).
    I just ravel in sheer thrashing agression and technical prowess. Though, I frimly believe that the genre is capable of accomodating a whole host of attitudes, emotions and different kinds of ambiance. Just listen to the closing track of Overkill's Horrorscope, "Soulitude"!
  9. The Young Pioneer
    The Young Pioneer
    Melodic Death Metal mostly, Black Metal, Folk Metal, pretty much anything Scandinavian or heavily Scandinavian influences.
    This.

I also love the old stuff (that's not to say it's necessarily better). I'll nerd out to an '80s horror movie soundtrack ANY day. Accept? Hell yeah.

I also have a characteristically girly crush on Ari Koivunen. Mmm. Lame.
  10. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Industrial metal, Death metal, Thrash metal, Groove metal and some nu-metal.
  11. Red Rosa
    Red Rosa
    Thrash metal (Pantera, Megadeth, Anthrax, Tankard, Slayer, Kreator, Overkill, Exodus, Detruction, etc), some heavy metal (Helloween, Judas Priest, King Diamond, Primal scream, but that's more power metal), melodic death (Death, In flames, Arch Enemy, Carcass, etc.) prog metal (Opeth, Dream Theater, Symphony x)... I like thrash the best.