Help on an article I'm writing

1. Red October
    Red October
    I'm writing an article to submit to my school's literary magazine about technocracy, the environment, and a "green society". My main premise is that through the increased efficiency of technocracy and communism, we'll be able to manage and take care of the environment way better than in capitalism. I really want to get this article published at school because right now most of my school has the reactionary "back to nature" approach to the environment instead of the progressive technology-based approach. Does anyone have any good sources I could use for this? When I'm done with the article I'll post it here for you all to read.
  2. Dimentio
    Do you want to know anything specific?

The articles on tech.eu are very good browsing material. The reason why technocracy is sustainable is because it is only producing when people is asking for it, thus efficiently employing a factor 4 scheme.
  3. Red October
    Red October
    Thanks, this is really helpful. On thing I'm trying to emphasize in the article is that neither cutting production or consumption is really the solution, but streamlining and maximizing the efficiency of both is.
  4. Dimentio
    Thanks, this is really helpful. On thing I'm trying to emphasize in the article is that neither cutting production or consumption is really the solution, but streamlining and maximizing the efficiency of both is.

Yes, but in a technate consumption will regulate itself. There will be no commercials, and from that, we could assume that production will be lower.