EIDOLON on transhumanism

1. Dimentio
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    I've stated this before, and I will state it again - There is no basis to assume that Singularitarian beings (AIs, enhanced humans etc) will be hostile to baseline humanity. Therefore "becoming the Singularity" should be a personal choice, not foisted on people against their wishes. While it seems that the vast majority of people will Singularitise themselves, it is inevitable that some will not, and their wishes as adults should be respected.
  3. Dimentio
    I've stated this before, and I will state it again - There is no basis to assume that Singularitarian beings (AIs, enhanced humans etc) will be hostile to baseline humanity. Therefore "becoming the Singularity" should be a personal choice, not foisted on people against their wishes. While it seems that the vast majority of people will Singularitise themselves, it is inevitable that some will not, and their wishes as adults should be respected.
    Exactly my position as well. I think that we should liberate ourselves from authoritarian demands.