PSL positions?

1. Karl Marx AK47
    Karl Marx AK47
    A criticism I've held for PSL was when Gloria La Riva came to Milwaukee and I showed her a book 'Trilateralism' edited by Holly Sklar and she dismissed it as something trivial or conspiratorial when in fact it's a collection of deeply detailed monthly review articles on the subject of capitalism and imperialism.

Where exactly does PSL stand in relation to The Nation Institute, Alexander Cockburn and Noam Chomsky whom dismiss conspiracies altogether versus Global Research, Ralph Schoenman, and Michael Parenti that don't and put up some solid arguments.

In regard to the question of Iran and the wsws article 'The Nation's man in Tehran: Who is Robert Dreyfuss?' What is the PSL position there?
  2. Chimurenga.
    I'm not sure anyone here can answer this since the party doesn't give a definitive position on what your saying (or at least what I can make out of your question). I would think that the PSL would side with someone like Michael Parenti.

On the Iran question, from the little I know of the PSL's stance is that they support the right of a defense against Imperalist forces (namely, the US).
  3. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    yeah, on Iran, we pretty much express solidarity with anti-imperialist forces be they bourgeois* or proletarian.

The Islamic Revolution did bring about progress for the Iranian people because the Shah was just shit. a huge puppet. Mousavi (Green "revolution" guy) criticized Ahmedinejad for engaging in beggar politics meaning helping the poor.

*an Oppressed bourgeoisie like for example, the Irish bourgeoisie in the 1880s or the Cuban Bourgeoisie in the 1890s or the Polish Bourgeoisie after WWI.