National Conference in November

1. Chimurenga.
    http://www.pslweb.org/site/News2?pag...s_iv_ctrl=1501

Anyone from here going to be at this? I have some friends that work at a local airport who may be able to get me cheap tickets so I have a good chance of being able to make this.
  2. Kassad
    Kassad
    I'm going to try, but it's a stretch. A round-trip ticket to Los Angeles isn't exactly cheap, but I'm hoping to.
  3. Chimurenga.
    I'm going to try, but it's a stretch. A round-trip ticket to Los Angeles isn't exactly cheap, but I'm hoping to.
    Yeah, man. I hope to see everyone there, if I am able to go.

I would advise comrades who are flying to look into cheaper airlines like Jetblue or Spirit. Both places don't have locations everywhere (especially the latter) but you can find tickets there better priced than bigger airlines.
  4. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    i think i might be done with my candidacy by then, and i live near the San Francisco branch so i might be able to make it.
  5. Red Rebel
    Red Rebel
    There is a good shot that my university might pay for the ticket, if I can get them to do that I'll be there.
  6. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    your university might pay for a ticket to a PSL conference?
  7. Red Rebel
    Red Rebel
    Technically I can get university funding for club convnetions and the like. We have a club called the "leftist symposium" so hopefully I can get funding for that.
  8. Chimurenga.
    Technically I can get university funding for club convnetions and the like. We have a club called the "leftist symposium" so hopefully I can get funding for that.
    Go for it.

@Vacant: I look forward to our coffee date, haha.

Edit: That's IF I'm able to go.
  9. Kassad
    Kassad
    Looks likeI will definitely be able to make it. I look forward to meeting everyone.
  10. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    Go for it.

@Vacant: I look forward to our coffee date, haha.

Edit: That's IF I'm able to go.
    haha yeah it sounds like it could be a good time. im still figuring out if i can go. i have to talk to some comrades about it.
  11. The Hong Se Sun
    The Hong Se Sun
    I wish they would have it closer to the center of the country so it would be cheaper for everyone
  12. Chimurenga.
    Almost a week away. Hope to meet as much people as possible!