Head count

1. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    I'm trying to get a good fell for how many of us are marxist-leninists and how many just joined to that they could talk to us on this fourm. So let me start by saying that I'm one.
  2. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    ive shed my anarchistic ways and im proud to say im ML
  3. Marxist
    Marxist
    I stand straight with the banner of Lenin and Stalin !
  4. Charles Xavier
    I'm a Marxist-leninist.
  5. Nolan
    Me! Me! Look at me!
  6. Spawn of Stalin
    Still loving Stalin over here.
  7. Kassad
    Kassad
    I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
  8. Gustav HK
    Gustav HK
    I have just "converted" to marxism-leninism (of the stalinist-hoxhaist type).
  9. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    I am a Marxist-Leninist, of the Hoxhaist tendency.
  10. Communist
    Communist
    [FONT=Arial Narrow].[/FONT]
    Marxist-Leninist.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow].[/FONT]
  11. Proletarian Ultra
    Proletarian Ultra
    Finally ready to come out as an ML.

Viva el panstalinismo!
  12. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    So out of a group of 231 we only have 11 people that use this fourm now and are Marxist-Leninist?
  13. nrbsl2212
    nrbsl2212
    Make that 12.
  14. Charles Xavier
    There are more we get almost daily additions, but some are just not checking as often as us.
  15. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    people probably just join this group to show their political standing on their page. that or they just dont have time to check 20 groups
  16. Rjevan
    Rjevan
    Proud Marxist-Leninist here.
  17. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    people probably just join this group to show their political standing on their page. that or they just dont have time to check 20 groups
    And that the problem you can join 20 groups and still not show your political standing.
  18. 4 Leaf Clover
    marxist-leninist here
  19. Uncle Rob
    Uncle Rob
    Marxist-Leninist here, In solidarity!
  20. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    Oh definitely. What I find more interesting is whether people are active. In this thread people can post which party they are a member of, which should also give a good indication of the real amount of activity in this group. It's interesting to see that more and more people here are also MLs in practice.
  21. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    What do you mean by "Practice"?
  22. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    Being active in real life, of course.
  23. proudcomrade
    proudcomrade
    sworn Marxist here
  24. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    sworn Marxist here
    Just Marxist or Marxist-Leninist?
  25. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Being active in real life, of course.
    The problem is telling if they are active in real life. For all there we are their political opperssion talk, the right normal out lows communism in a number of ways. Here is some info form RT tv.

Hungarian lawmakers have passed a bill equating Communist era crimes to the Holocaust and banned denying it under threat of imprisonment.

An amendment to the Criminal Code was passed by the parliament’s majority center-right party FIDESZ (Hungarian Civic Union) on Tuesday, Itar-Tass reports. According to the new legislation, those denying, casting doubts on, or depreciating the crimes committed by the Communist regime will be facing from one to three years behind bars

Earlier, in February this year, the former coalition of the left wing parties passed a law banning the denial of the Holocaust. Now the rightists – who won over 68% of seats in the parliament in spring 2010 – have struck a balance between Communism and Nazism. The decision is among the first crucial ones made by the Hungarian Civic Union since it came to power.

Russian Communists have labeled the decision as a provocation and said it is disreputable for a parliament to do so.
    http://rt.com/Politics/2010-06-10/na...ry-equate.html

Europe has long been condemning the communist regime, but none of the countries has gone as far as Poland, where a law was signed allowing people to be fined or imprisoned for keeping and buying communist symbols

Twenty years after the fall of communism in Eastern Europe, the Polish government are about to completely erase memories of the Cold War past and make everything from the hammer and sickle and red flag to trendy Twenty years after the fall of communism in Eastern Europe, the Polish government are about to completely erase memories of the Cold War past and make everything from the hammer and sickle and red flag to trendy Che Guevara t-shirts and posters illegal.Che Guevara t-shirts and posters illegal.
    http://rt.com/Politics/2009-11-30/po...t-symbols.html
  26. the last donut of the night
    the last donut of the night
    ML here
  27. CountryKid
    CountryKid
    New here.
  28. Garret
    Garret
    M-Lism 4 life brutha.
  29. CleverTitle
    ML (and new) here.
  30. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    New here.
    A new Marxist-Leninists, new to revleft or new to the left iwing?

The count now stands at 22.