As soon as you leave...

1. AK
    ...be sure to join the Ex-Trots.

And that marks the end of my stay in the Trotskyist tendency.
  2. chegitz guevara
    chegitz guevara
    Don't see why you can't be in both. Dialectically, one can be both a Trotskyist and an ex-Trotskyist.

Que Rosa
  3. Rosa Lichtenstein
    Rosa Lichtenstein
    Just as one can 'dialectically' be a fascist and an anti-fascist, I suppose....
  4. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    This seems trollish. Not that I want the group gone, thats fine, but I don't think these kind of posts should be put on opposing tendency's group pages. Not trying to be an ass just saying...
  5. Q
    Q
    I'm a bit "meh" over this. You just give the troll the attention he wants by posting here.
  6. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    I suppose. I had just gotten happy about posting on Revleft once the trolling died down, but now trolling syndrome seems to be coming back, particularly in the learning section, so Im thinking bout headin out :/
  7. Q
    Q
    I suppose. I had just gotten happy about posting on Revleft once the trolling died down, but now trolling syndrome seems to be coming back, particularly in the learning section, so Im thinking bout headin out :/
    Trolling is a standard feature everywhere where debate is not moderated, whether on the internet or irl. The staff has the weird opinion that Learning should not be moderated, hence the trolling.
  8. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    Trolling is a standard feature everywhere where debate is not moderated, whether on the internet or irl. The staff has the weird opinion that Learning should not be moderated, hence the trolling.
    Yeah I know, but it should be combated, not accepted and hence rewarded, even irl.
  9. LeninistIthink
    LeninistIthink
    I find the ex-trotskyists in this group depressing :'( EYE CRIE EVRETEME