Does anyone want this group?

1. Q
    Q
    If you want to take this project forward to a next level, please say so and I'll transfer the group to you.
  2. Tablo
    I do, but I have no skills of any kind. I would be glad to accept it if absolutely no one else wants to take on the job.
  3. Q
    Q
    I prefer to pass it on to someone who does have some skillsets, no offense
  4. Tablo
    I completely understand. I am simply offering to take it on if no one else is willing. To be honest I have some video editing skills as I used to make a lot of AMVs, but I really don't think I have a professional level of skill.
  5. Tablo
    Does no one else want the group?? :/
  6. Q
    Q
    Tells you how lively this project still is, huh?
  7. Tablo
    It sure does. When it first started everyone was super excited.. now we are dead. lol
  8. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    i dont have any skills :/

maybe mothball the group and then when some actual film people are discovered on here it could get rollin.
  9. La Comédie Noire
    La Comédie Noire
    I'm proficient with Final Cut Pro software and so want to get this project going again.
  10. Q
    Q
    I'm proficient with Final Cut Pro software and so want to get this project going again.
    Transferred.
  11. La Comédie Noire
    La Comédie Noire
    I will be sending PMs to the people who were in charge of the Glenn Beck response video after I get some sleep, it was a long day at work.
  12. Tablo
    Hope we can pick up the pace with this response now.
  13. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    Where the heck is my PM?
  14. Scavanna
    Scavanna
    if i may make an anouncement, i have Plenty of experience and have an existing subscriber base of 200 on youtube as well as sony vegas 9 pro, green screen capabilities and just came to revleft with virtually no knowlage of the site. to get a scope on the quality of videos i produce see below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnonymousShow
  15. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    ^That might be a good idea actually, once we can get ourselves together.