Favourite team?

1. A.J.
    A.J.
    Mine's is the Miami Dolphins because of....erm....the 80s cop show Miami Vice, which I enjoyed when I was a kid.

Back in the late 80s they used to show American Football on Channel 4 in Britain.
  2. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    I like the Chicago Bears in the pros and Notre Dame in college.
  3. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    Philadelphia Eagles baby
  4. Ztrain
    Ztrain
    Aaron Rogers and the Pac attack all the Way!!!! WOOOOOO...I also root for University of Wisconsin
  5. Jalapeno Enema
    Jalapeno Enema
    I grew up without a team; Chicago was my surrogate team.

Now St. Louis has a team, but I still pull for the Bears.
  6. Ztrain
    Ztrain
    i mainly root for the packers because i always have but thru a leftist perspective everybody here should be a cheesehead because the packers are the only pro sports team thats community owned...im not trying to convert you guys as i always prefer a twinkie to some fair trade food but still tha packers are the most radical team in sports...plus they have the best defense in the league and a great quarterback even if we cant run the ball
  7. CaptainCool309
    CaptainCool309
    ^
    The Packers do offer a good leftist football model lol, but as a dedicated Detroit Lions Fan, I've learned to root against the Packers 99% of the time.

In college I root for Notre Dame, and teams that run good old-fashioned Option football! Which basically amounts to the service academy teams (Army, Navy, Air Force), and Georgia Tech.