Your Favorites

1. The Ben G
    The Ben G
    Evil dead 1, 2, and 3 (army of darkness)
    Night of the Living Dead (original)
    Dawn of the Dead (Original)
    Halloween (original)
    Nightmare on Elm Street
    Dracula (1931)
    Christopher Lee/Peter Cushing Dracula movies
    The Shining
    Shawn of the Dead (Good horror Comedy)
  2. Axle
    The first two Hellraisers, the original House on Haunted Hill (and by extention, anything with Vincent Price), American Psycho, Alien, Poltergeist, and just about any zombie movie you can think of.

I loved the Nightmare on Elm Street movies when I was younger, and I'm fucking stoked for the remake this year.
  3. The Ben G
    The Ben G
    The House on Haunted hill is AWESOME. Have you seen zombieland yet?
  4. Axle
    House on Haunted Hill was probably one of the first horror movies I ever saw, it totally cemented my appreciation for Vincent Price at an early age.

Zombieland was hilarious. I actually liked it better than Shaun of the Dead. I was dyin' during the Bill Murray scene...it came completely out of left field.

Another one of my favs is The Abominable Dr. Phibes (more Vincent Price). Don't know if you've seen it yet, but definitely check it out if you haven't. And I'm a sucker for Japanese monster movies.
  5. The Ben G
    The Ben G
    I havnt seen Dr. Phibes yet, but it comes on tv during october. Another good movie is Black Sunday.
  6. TheSamsquatch
    TheSamsquatch
    The Evil Deads, Re-Animator, Intruder, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original), Pumpkinhead, 976-EVIL, Nightmare on Elm Street(s), Friday the 13th(s), Night of the Living Dead, American Psycho, The Shining, Pet Sematary, etc etc!!
  7. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    Madhouse
    Cannibal Ferox
    Masque of The Red Death
    Zombie Creeping Flesh
    The Abominable Dr. Phibes
    Every Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee movie
    All horror movies by Jess Franco, Joe D' Amato and Jean Rollin
    Black Sabbath
    Cannibal Holocaust
    Evil Dead
    Men Behind The Sun Collection

also, anyone who likes Exploitation movies are more than welcome to join our group. It's a little more than just horror.
  8. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Evil dead's amazing.
  9. Left Leanings
    Left Leanings
    I'm pretty bloodthirsty me. I like Hostel 1,2 and 3. Saw Hostel 3 the other day. Buzzing film! Other films I like are The Devil's Rejects, The LOved Ones and Mum and Dad