do you know that the pic of my school is my high school

1. The Red Next Door
    I decide to give my school the honor it deserved despite being populated by those who don't give a damn about politics, the honor of being a pic for our club.
  2. samofshs
    samofshs
    i like high schools that look like prisons. it shows that whoever built it doesn't waste money on looking good. ever been to the school board office? most of 'em are twice the size they need to be. sickens me to see all the sports cars in that parking lot when my band can't even get proper funding.
  3. The Red Next Door
    Lol it does look like a jail, there are rooms that do not have a window.
  4. samofshs
    samofshs
    lol. because you naughty children might ESCAPE otherwise. hehehe
  5. The Red Next Door
    lol
  6. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    The primary school I went to years ago is now a few sentry towers and German guards short of a POW camp.
  7. The Red Next Door
    The primary school I went to years ago is now a few sentry towers and German guards short of a POW camp.
    wow
  8. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    wow
    Yeah barbed wire fences all around it. There was always shitloads of vandalism happening there at night so I'm really not surprised.
  9. samofshs
    samofshs
    my schools got "VAPR" tagged ALL OVER IT. and then everyone's individual tags as well on walls and drainage pipes and stuff. sooooo funny because they think that they're dress code actually reduces gang activity. LAWL. NOT.
  10. ∞
    I'm moving to LA and this school I'm going to will have a Philosophy club and Amnesty International