Which religion do you find most interesting?

1. The Ben G
    The Ben G
    For me its northern european Paganism.
  2. Weezer
    Weezer
    Islam.
  3. The Ben G
    The Ben G
    Islam.
    I have a copy of the quran (koran). very cool book.
  4. samofshs
    samofshs
    go to www.fourdirectionsteachings.com
    watch intro and then go to "ojibwe"
    most. interesting. religion. evar.
    also, i find the vast majority of these teachings to be widely compliant with leftism.
  5. CapitalistEmpire
    CapitalistEmpire
    The Latter-Day Saints
  6. freedon
    freedon
    I met someone who once said that Stalin had imposed a structure and vision upon the CP that was a holdover from when he was studying from the priesthood. Is there any truth to this?
  7. samofshs
    samofshs
    I met someone who once said that Stalin had imposed a structure and vision upon the CP that was a holdover from when he was studying from the priesthood. Is there any truth to this?
    well some people can/do make the argument that stalinism is a form of theocracy.
  8. freedon
    freedon
    Some people will say anything to discredit an idea. However any idea does require a mythos, organization and zeal and I wonder of more objective minds, if not Marxist minds, might have said something on this subject so send links if you can. This happens both ways you know as Liberation Theology is an attempt by the RC Church to steal Marxism's fire.
  9. freedon
    freedon
    I find that Paganism is the oldest and most interesting. Dionysus was the god of Spartacus and the snake was his symbol and this might have been the reason that the American Revolution used this symbol. Were there other any revolutionaries that is known also to have been Pagan? Any links anyone?
  10. 777
    I definetly find Northern European ancestor paganism most interesting. The archetypes involved in the myths are really interesting. The worldview is simplistic, romantic and practical.

The shamanic practices and seidr and runic magic are definetely worth investigation.
  11. Kuppo Shakur
    Germanic Neo-Paganism.
  12. Bethechange
    Bethechange
    Starhawk is a neopagan anarchist. Don't know about any others.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starhawk
  13. Geiseric
    Geiseric
    Northern European Paganism is definitely the best religeon. Death to the Imperialist Christians, long live Donar! Everything about it is centered around nature, which I think is cool, except for the human sacrifices and stuff. I mean how much would that suck, they hang you on an oak tree once the crops go bad?
  14. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    Definitely Islam, I've thought about reverting numerous times.
  15. Fourth Internationalist
    Ancient Greek religion/mythology. The gods and goddesses were so interactive in very amazing and fun ways with their people, unlike other religions, especially modern ones who may only have one boring god.