We could all be potentially restricted/banned soon.

1. Intelligitimate
    We should vote on this poll.

http://www.revleft.com/vb/should-com...343/index.html

The Commie Club is one of the reasons for the rise of leniency on "Stalinists" at this site (I know it's the only reason my ass hasn't been banned, lol). With the CC gone, things could begin to change. For instance, as Led Zeppelin points out:

Several of the Admins who are now calling the shots voted to restrict all "Stalinists".
    They are all now firmly in control of the board. We need to vote to restore what little oversight there was on this forum.
  2. hugsandmarxism
    Not surprising. Everybody who wants to, be sure to keep in contact with me via aim or msn. Info is on my profile.
  3. Spawn of Stalin
    Wow, it's just like an Alex Jones movie! I've had some people suggest that I should be restricted on the grounds that I am basically a hardliner. Funny stuff.
  4. Woland
    Woland
    Some Stalinists, however, are now Global Moderators. I don't think it will work like that.
  5. Hoggy_RS
    Hoggy_RS
    The irony of these forums never ceases to amaze me. Anarchists, gone power mad, wishing to stop the free speech of anti-revisionists. Madness
  6. Rjevan
    Rjevan
    What Woland said, there are still quite a few ML mods around, if they planned to restrict/ban all "Stalinists" soon, why bother to promote us first.
    And to be fair, during the discussion almost everybody agreed that "ban all Stalinists" can't mean to "ban all Marxist-Leninists" and would be a problem of definition.
  7. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    And to be fair, during the discussion almost everybody agreed that "ban all Stalinists" can't mean to "ban all Marxist-Leninists" and would be a problem of definition.
    Hahaha really? I can't wait to see those geniuses solve that "problem" once and for all.

Jesus Christ
  8. Kassad
    Kassad
    It's about time for me to stand up and say this to a lot of you: shut the fuck up. To those of you who were never in the Commie Club, that goes double for you because you do not know how some of the internal affairs of this forum operate.

1) The Commie Club had become a hotbed of bickering. The ideological war between Marxist-Leninists, Trotskyists and Anarchists, as Malte said, completely contradicted the entire point of the Commie Club which was to help run the forum smoothly. The bickering led to attempts to restrict a lot of people and ideological groups and we now believe that working together between different groups through moderation will work much better. We're trying to improve the way we run the forum.

2) Stop acting like the entire administration was trying to 'restrict' Stalinists. If a proposition is made in the Commie Club, it must come to a vote - regardless of how stupid it is. I think a proposal just got shot down by a margin of over 90%. Also, the anti-Stalinist rules in Opposing Ideologies were voted to be struck down by a solid majority. Any notion that the administration is out to get you is not only wrong, it is downright ignorant.

3) Don't like it? Think we're out to get you? Have a problem with the way things are going? Then leave. This is a forum and no one is forcing you to be here.

It fucking disgusts me that I have to come here and babysit a bunch of people who literally have no idea what they're talking about.
  9. hugsandmarxism
    Kassad, I like you, but you can be a condescending prick. There is a precedent for banning Marxist-Leninists on this board. Sure the CC was only about as effective as liberal democracy, and was incredibly petty at times, but at least there was some semblance of oversight. Now there is absolutely no redress of grievances, no means of protesting administrative actions, and being a hated political minority does mean that we have to watch our backs a bit more. This site is owned by some guy who has no qualms about holding bourgeois property rights over the heads of posters. Just because the board was against the OI "stalinists" rule doesn't necessarily protect us. Most people were for restricting ComradeMan, and look what happened. So howabout drinking a nice tall glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP yourself.
  10. The Author
    The Author
    We won't be banned. Count on it. As long as we post our political views and don't do the dumb things that users such as Pogue, BobKindles, Led Zeppelin, Holden Caulfield & co. have done in the Members Forum and other forums throughout the board the Mods won't even give a shit about us. Trust me. For the three and a half years that I've been here, I never did trollish behavior, I never spammed or flamed or posted new threads on topics that were closed, I never used the banned words in my post, I never rubbed the mods or admins or the CC members the wrong way when I was a regular member to incur personal wrath, I stuck to the politics and as a result, I never got any warnings, infractions, suspensions, or threats of banishment or restriction from any mods. That's all the mods give a fuck about, you breaking the rules and purposefully provoking them. It's okay if they don't like your political tendency, you don't need their blessing. All you have to do is debate politics, and if the topic is shit, just ignore it and move on. If the board seems like shit, it's ok to take breaks. I do it all the time. It's why I never have been in trouble. You're under the radar and no one cares- unlike the whiners who constantly fight the mods. Not worth the trouble. I'm here to post about politics, I don't give a fuck about forum democracy and administration or Malte and his politics or the actions of the admins. To be honest, I'm glad the CC is gone because it was becoming a tad bit addicting and distracting from why I originally came here and the way I see it, this board is now merely being administered in the traditional sense as most boards go by the actions of hand-picked admins and mods who spend years in the same position performing their actions and carrying out discipline, and the forums remain stable without the dramafests which plagued this board. The sky is not falling just because the CC is closed. We don't need this "democracy" charade because that's what it always was and it's a total distraction from what we came here for: political discussion and learning.

If we stick to the politics, and "stay under the radar" so to speak, we'll be cool.
  11. Kassad
    Kassad
    Kassad, I like you, but you can be a condescending prick. There is a precedent for banning Marxist-Leninists on this board. Sure the CC was only about as effective as liberal democracy, and was incredibly petty at times, but at least there was some semblance of oversight. Now there is absolutely no redress of grievances, no means of protesting administrative actions, and being a hated political minority does mean that we have to watch our backs a bit more. This site is owned by some guy who has no qualms about holding bourgeois property rights over the heads of posters. Just because the board was against the OI "stalinists" rule doesn't necessarily protect us. Most people were for restricting ComradeMan, and look what happened. So howabout drinking a nice tall glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP yourself.
    I'm in awe of your logic!
  12. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    I'm going to be in awe of how far this thread goes.
  13. Intelligitimate
    It's about time for me to stand up and say this to a lot of you: shut the fuck up. To those of you who were never in the Commie Club, that goes double for you because you do not know how some of the internal affairs of this forum operate.
    I had enough people feeding me information to know what the affairs were like. Not direct knowledge, but whatever.

1) The Commie Club had become a hotbed of bickering. The ideological war between Marxist-Leninists, Trotskyists and Anarchists, as Malte said, completely contradicted the entire point of the Commie Club which was to help run the forum smoothly. The bickering led to attempts to restrict a lot of people and ideological groups and we now believe that working together between different groups through moderation will work much better. We're trying to improve the way we run the forum.
    What existed before was complete domination by non-Marxist-Leninists. "Stalinists" were restricted. To my knowledge, the CC was why this policy was overturned. Most of the hard-liners against us were the original administration, and are now the majority of the current administration. Is this not the case? Is there any reason why we should think they care about real Marxist-Leninist representation on this site, when most of them view us as no better than fascists?

2) Stop acting like the entire administration was trying to 'restrict' Stalinists.
    Stalinists used to be restricted. This was a policy put forward by the original administration, which included people like Malte and TAT. It seems this was overturned when the CC went into effect. Yes?

If a proposition is made in the Commie Club, it must come to a vote - regardless of how stupid it is.
    Sure. Maybe there should be a different procedure on this.

Also, the anti-Stalinist rules in Opposing Ideologies were voted to be struck down by a solid majority. Any notion that the administration is out to get you is not only wrong, it is downright ignorant.
    A solid majority of the CC, or the old administration?

3) Don't like it? Think we're out to get you? Have a problem with the way things are going? Then leave. This is a forum and no one is forcing you to be here.
    A lot of people are already doing that. I'll probably be doing it myself, as I don't expect to last much longer here without the CC. I'm not gonna tone it down for a bunch of anti-communist fucks.

It fucking disgusts me that I have to come here and babysit a bunch of people who literally have no idea what they're talking about.
    Is the current administration composed of people who think "Stalinists" are no better than fascists, or what?
  14. Intelligitimate
    I'm probably personally gonna get banned soon. I got a lot of real-life activism to do coming up soon, so I won't have any time for this shithole place anyway. There is already a new forum in the works, which will be revealed soon enough. It will probably be more open and less hostile to "Stalinist" views.
  15. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    woo drugs and guns
  16. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    2) Stop acting like the entire administration was trying to 'restrict' Stalinists. If a proposition is made in the Commie Club, it must come to a vote - regardless of how stupid it is. I think a proposal just got shot down by a margin of over 90%. Also, the anti-Stalinist rules in Opposing Ideologies were voted to be struck down by a solid majority. Any notion that the administration is out to get you is not only wrong, it is downright ignorant.
    I am sort of surprised you can maintain such a hostile tone while using so many words and write exactly zero that deal with what's causing the chatter in this thread:
    Several of the Admins who are now calling the shots voted to restrict all "Stalinists".
    You could've explained why this shouldn't be a concern to us, or claimed that LZ is a liar. The former might've been uh interesting anyway. You're right that M-Ls on this site overestimate how p e r s e c u t e d they are; this does not look like a case of that.

In any case, berating us for "ignorance" of something we of course cannot know -- and expecting us not to speculate about such matters anyway when they directly concern us -- is a little silly, no matter how much you cuss while doing so. I'm not advocating for "transparency" or anything, I'm just arguing that you might be an idiot.
  17. hugsandmarxism
    I'm in awe of your logic!
    I guess you are you pompus ass.
  18. Kassad
    Kassad
    1) Learn to spell.
    2) After discussing it at length with Intelligitimate, I came to a different conclusion. Why are you being such a petty jackass?
  19. hugsandmarxism
    1) Learn to spell.
    2) After discussing it at length with Intelligitimate, I came to a different conclusion. Why are you being such a petty jackass?
    Because you are full of yourself, even when you are wrong, and I'm quite frankly a little tired of hearing it.
  20. Kassad
    Kassad
    Because I admitted an error in judgment I had? How does that make sense at all?
  21. hugsandmarxism
    Because I admitted an error in judgment I had? How does that make sense at all?
    You apologize for being a prick yet? No? Then fuck you for coming in here and making an ass out of yourself, then pulling a 180 spin like nothing happened.
  22. Kassad
    Kassad
    What are we, kids? First of all, there are a lot of people here who do not know what they are talking about, but upon an assessment of the forum, it is necessary to address where there will be oversight for decisions made on the forum. Without the Commie Club, unfortunately, there is no oversight. I apologized to Intelligitimate personally already and I really don't feel the need to apologize to people who are becoming so petty and worked up by events going on in an online forum.
  23. hugsandmarxism
  24. Kassad
    Kassad
    That would be called amusement. Try again.
  25. hugsandmarxism
    That would be called amusement. Try again.
    Trying to play it cool as always, but given your neg rep hysterics, your trying to wheedle into favor by berating Marxist-Leninists and your high velocity flip between suckling on malte's toes blatantly and courteously petitioning for the boss-man to re open the CC, it seems you're the fish who can't decide which is the bigger school to swim with, and criticizing your position lifts the mask of the chastising parent that you wear to expose the tantrum throwing whelp you really are.
  26. Kassad
    Kassad
    Trying to play it cool as always, but given your neg rep hysterics, your trying to wheedle into favor by berating Marxist-Leninists and your high velocity flip between suckling on malte's toes blatantly and courteously petitioning for the boss-man to re open the CC, it seems you're the fish who can't decide which is the bigger school to swim with, and criticizing your position lifts the mask of the chastising parent that you wear to expose the tantrum throwing whelp you really are.
    Lay off the anime, dude. You're getting delusional.
  27. hugsandmarxism
    Lay off the anime, dude. You're getting delusional.
    Can't address anything I said, eh? Have to flail your arms instead, resorting to the lamest ad hominem used against me yet, eh? Good job. You're only proving my point.

28. Kassad
    Kassad
    I've already reconciled with Arizona Bay. Already reconciled with Intelligitimate. Why are you still so upset here? I made a mistake and acknowledged it. You're just clinging to the argument, buddy.
  29. hugsandmarxism
    I've already reconciled with Arizona Bay. Already reconciled with Intelligitimate. Why are you still so upset here? I made a mistake and acknowledged it. You're just clinging to the argument, buddy.
    No, Kassad, I've had it with your shit. You think you can play "daddy," scold people, and then adopt the line of the people you are scolding with out so much as a "my bad" and escape criticism? FUCK YOU. And you know what? FUCK THE MOD HORSE YOU RODE IN ON TO STILL BE ABLE TO POST IN THIS GROUP OF WHICH YOU ARE NO LONGER A MEMBER! Just because you can brown-nose to get ahead on this board doesn't mean that you are beyond criticism when you make an ass of yourself as you just have. You don't get to scold someone for being "childish" then take their same position. GTFO.
  30. Kassad
    Kassad
    I was wondering how I got kicked out of the group anyway, since Charles Xavier hasn't been online to kick me out. As of now, the people I had a dispute with have resolved it with me, so you're just getting your undies in a bunch over a resolved issue. And I'm perfectly fine here, thanks.