New picture ?

1. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    Suggest new pics and approve of any suggestions in this thread. Pic with the most approval will be used.
  2. bailey_187
    Red Army tank
  3. Nwoye
    Nwoye
    Red Army tank
    fucking a
  4. GracchusBabeuf
    Since it was Mao who coined the phrase, the group should have his picture. This is a good one: http://courses.missouristate.edu/Dennishickey/mao.gif
  5. bailey_187
    lex, i dont think a Mao pic would be good, as said before, it will seem too "Maoist" for the Hoxhaists

to specify my choice, it has to be a Red Army Tank from the Stalin era
  6. Spawn of Stalin
    Red Army tank gets my vote. No harm stirring things up with the liberals a bit, and what better way to do that that with a big fat picture of a tank?
  7. bailey_187
  8. RHIZOMES
    RHIZOMES
    Bear in mind there are a few rare clear-headed anarchists in this group who want to combat namby-pamby liberalism as well. I'd go for a picture of something symbolizing latent liberalism which has been crossed out.
  9. bailey_187
    I thought the Anarchists left?
  10. Charles Xavier
  11. RHIZOMES
    RHIZOMES
    I thought the Anarchists left?
    Stranger Than Paradise is a member.

I'd go for something like, a picture of some hippies crossed out or something.
  12. GracchusBabeuf
  13. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    I think that would be more suited as the Anti-Fascist group logo,, but yeah maybe.

Any more suggestions?
  14. ArrowLance
    ArrowLance
    my vote is for the second tank image posted by bailey
  15. Spawn of Stalin
    Hell yeah that second tank is awesome. The explosions, the soldiers, makes me want to go liberate the Motherland.
  16. Kwisatz Haderach
    Kwisatz Haderach
    From the same folder that Bailey provided, I prefer this tank:
    http://www.bigscalemodels.com/tanks/t34_174_tank.jpg

Anyway, we should hold some sort of vote soon.
  17. rednordman
    rednordman
    Lex Luther for the winner. Blimmey! its nearly a month, and still, zero picture change.
  18. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    well there doesnt seem to be a concensus
    everyone say which is your fav
  19. khad
    khad
    Why are we changing it?
  20. Kwisatz Haderach
    Kwisatz Haderach
    I believe we are changing it because the picture of Pol Pot may give off the wrong message - such as "Huh? Who the hell is that guy?"

We seem to have a consensus that we should use a Red Army tank picture, with the only question being which tank picture. The options that people have supported so far are as follows:

Option 1
    Option 2
    Option 3

I vote for option 2, though option 1 seems to have the most support so far. I've counted the votes as follows:

Option 1 - 3 votes
    Option 2 - 1 vote
    Option 3 - 2 votes

Also, there is one more vote (from Organized Confusion) for a tank in general, without specifying which one.
  21. khad
    khad
    Also, there is one more vote (from Organized Confusion) for a tank in general, without specifying which one.
    If it is a tank, it has to be a Stalin:

22. Kwisatz Haderach
    Kwisatz Haderach
    Personally, I'd be ok with pretty much any of those tank pictures. I think what's going to happen is that every picture will get no more than 2-3 votes, because people will keep posting new pictures.
  23. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    i've decided to use option 3.
  24. rednordman
    rednordman
    good choice!
  25. 4 Leaf Clover
    i suggest

26. Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Soviet flag over Berlin..