Bolshevism for our future....

1. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    Judging by the way things are going with the CP of Nepal considering Trotsky's works, the fact that a world Trotskyist Youth Camp visited communist guerrillas in the Philippines, the relations with Cuba, etc. etc. etc. how long do you think it will take for "Trotskyism" (But I'd rather call it Bolshevism to avoid personality cult) to become the dominant tendency of revolutionary Marxist organizations across the world. And if (I'm going to say when) this happens unity will have to become a reality for the Fourth International.
  2. redphilly
    redphilly
    Hey comrade, The progress of Bolshevism depends on a lot of things - first the ability of the different tendencies to clarify political differences to the point where reunification/refoundation of the FI becomes possible and second, that the FI itself doesn't fall victim to the temptation to water down its politics and move to the right in "get rich quick" schemes.
    Personally, I agree with you. I generally, use the term Bolshevism to describe my politics rather than Trotskyism. Nothing against the old man or the tradition, but I think we need to reclaim Bolshevism from the reformists and revisionists.