Lenin's book was appropriately titled?

1. GracchusBabeuf
    When I see all the anarchists and left communists acting infantile, patting each other on the back and doing circle jerks of comedy, when there are real issues the world proletariat faces, I cannot help but see the appropriateness of Lenin's book "Left-wing communism: An infantile disorder". I do think this ultra-left, pseudo-radical drama we see on most threads on revleft is an indicator of how infantile and stupid this disorder is. When I see people wailing over whether there is going to be "Marxist Britain" and if that is "nationalist", I cannot help but think that they are just being childish.

Also I don't think they can be appropriately called "liberals", since they do support an idealist version of communism.

Your thoughts, comrades?
  2. The Author
    The Author
    Lots of literature by both Marx and Lenin concerning the Anarchists, Bakuninists, "lefts," social-democrats, opportunists, and every other hangers on who don't help the working class but hinder it and the vanguard of the working class, consisting of its most class conscious elements. The opportunism which put an end to the First International, the Menshevism which split the Russian Social-Democratic Party in the beginning, the constant battles with the Trotskyists in all parties of the world throughout the first half of the twentieth century post-October Revolution, and then the battles against revisionism in the second half and finally the efforts to get back on the right track in the present, all are important.

They support the "left," but really help the right. These "left" elements usually consist of the petit-bourgeois: those who think for the proletariat one minute, and then support the bourgeoisie the next. There's no dodging what they are: they only care about the working class struggle in thought but when it comes to real action that seriously makes a difference, they're absolutely useless.
  3. Charles Xavier
    A good example of this as well is how the MIR in Chile in the Popular Union coalition led by Allende, while committed to helping the worker and peasants, thought it was best to cause disruption and illegal land seizures when it played into the hands of the Right Wing parties.
  4. hugsandmarxism
  5. Spawn of Stalin
    Holy shit! Nice!