Starting Fresh

1. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    I have just fixed this group to the best of my ability. Sorry that my leadership has been so negligent but I have recently been avoiding Revleft out of frustration. If you have any other requests, please contact me. Otherwise, I hope to have a positive and productive group for a change.
  2. Crux
    Crux
    I'd love to debate the differences and commonalities between the USFI and the CWI, which was sort of my intention with joining this group. If you can delete the troll posts (and probably remove the trolls) from this group that would be swell.
  3. Q
    Q
    I just cleaned up the group. If you have issues in the future, please give me a visitor message or pm.
  4. A.R.Amistad
    A.R.Amistad
    I'm being very strict on who I let in now. I'm doing a thorough check on everyone that wants to join, so we won't have any of our previous problems.
  5. Q
    Q
    You don't have to. Because you have to moderate who gets in, people can't raid anymore within a 5 minute rush. It takes time now, so it won't be funny.
  6. redphilly
    redphilly
    I'm new on revleft and on this forum. I won't be able to spend too much time on this stuff, but will try. I'd be happy to explore some discussion of the CWI. I was a CWI member for a short time. Nothing hostile agaisnt the CWI, but I do have some differences - Cuba, Black nationalism, Palestine to name a few. I know some of the SALT members in the US

I'd love to debate the differences and commonalities between the USFI and the CWI, which was sort of my intention with joining this group. If you can delete the troll posts (and probably remove the trolls) from this group that would be swell.
  7. Mephisto
    Why don't you name the Group just "Fourth International"? It's not to offend other Trotskyists (which is absolutely not what I want) but just in line with the fact, that there is no organ by the name of "United Secretariat" anymore and we usually only call ourselves "Fourth International" in public.

An alternative would be to name it "reunified Fourth International"