Purge

1. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    It seems there's a few members of this group who do not belong in it. Do you guys have any suggestions for who to purge, apart from INH (shes done)? Please explain why they should be purged too, maybe with quotes and links to posts.
  2. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    Myself, because I detest state-capitalist dictators like Stalin and Lenin in favour of workers control and Communism.
  3. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    You can leave if you really want to, but you know thats not what this group is all about right? I have tried to explain it in the thread, its about fighting liberal thought and ideology in leftists, not about hatin on antistalinists and stuff
  4. ArrowLance
    ArrowLance
    Although many 'anti-stalinists' are so because of liberal tendencies.
  5. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    You can leave if you really want to, but you know thats not what this group is all about right? I have tried to explain it in the thread, its about fighting liberal thought and ideology in leftists, not about hatin on antistalinists and stuff
    Yes you have convinced me. I have respect for you as a Leninist and I know you are not anti-anarchist, I just feel this group has an underlying anti-anarchist sentiment, which is really misconstruing our ideology and not actually combating liberalism itself.
  6. mosfeld
    mosfeld
    Purge stranger than paradise, insertnamehere and comrade joe. It's fucking ridiculous that any of them actually lasted for such a long time.
  7. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    Enter text here.I would say Jethro Tull, TRS and Wolves of Moscow also need to be purged already.
  8. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    Give some reasons or these nominations will be ignored.
  9. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    Jethro is a primitivist, giving that he don't care about what going on, TRS is anarchist, same for Wolves of Moscow.
  10. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Why does stranger then paradise need to be purged? He hasnt done anything wrong.
  11. Nwoye
    Nwoye
    why does being an anarchist automatically disqualify you for membership?
  12. GracchusBabeuf
    Perhaps we should have a vote before making these purges?
  13. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    >_> Why did I start this discussion ? >_<

I will only purge members if they prevent this group from functioning, are openly against it, and stuff like that. Unless theres evidence of that then Imma let people stay.

And please don't be blanket hatin on anarchists, it kinda reinforces the view that this is a 'tankie wankfest' lol
    liberal ideology is something present in leftists of all tendencies and leftists of all tendencies should try to combat it..
  14. ArrowLance
    ArrowLance
    Purge Scarletghoul! For being liberal towards the liberals! Liberalism!!11!1
  15. Luisrah
    Luisrah
    Purge Scarletghoul! For being liberal towards the liberals! Liberalism!!11!1
    Yeah! *torch and pitchfork in hands*