What is your favorite comic books?

1. The Red Next Door
    Give me a list of your favorite comics
  2. Weezer
    Weezer
    Daredevil, Deadpool, Watchmen, and V for Vendetta, might as well throw in Batman.
  3. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Manga or just books?
  4. NGNM85
    NGNM85
    Oh god where do I start? I was always a Marvel kid, my favorites were X-men (As well as the companion series; X-Factor, X-Force, etc.) and Spider-Man but I love the whole Marvel Universe. However, I was always into Batman and the Star Trek comics, which were also done by DC. I loved Image's "The Maxx", and early "Spawn." "Ninja Turtles" were fantastic, both the Mirage and Archie series. I dig "Scud" and "Judge Dredd." I loved the old "Hellraiser" comics. I love the Vertigo titles like "Watchmen", "V for Vendetta", "Sandman", "Swamp Thing", and "Transmetropolitan" to name a few. I could really go on forever. So...yeah. I love comics.
  5. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Out of comics I would say that "The Red Star" is one of the best in turms of art. Sukoden III is also very good, even though it is a remake on the playstation 2 game.
  6. leftace53
    leftace53
    X-MEN!!!! lots of X-MEN!!, along with Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and if the Archie comic series counts then that too.
  7. Red_Devotchka
    Johnny the homicidal maniac by Vasquez
  8. easylifer
    easylifer
    Hikaru no go, Fullmetal alchemist, Death note, Hunter x hunter, Konjiki no Gashbell, Higurashi no naku koro ni, V for vendetta, Watchmen, The breaker, Gantz, Monster, Shaman king
  9. leftistman
    Ultimate Spider-Man is the only comic that I ever really read as a kid. That and some Superman graphic novels. I'm getting into anime now. I'm really just watching Teen Titans, which was a great show that I used to watch when I was little. I'm going to check out Pokemon; I never really watched that or knew anything about it.
  10. Celtic_0ne
    Celtic_0ne
    I'm a huge Hellboy fan
  11. RedRev
    RedRev
    I know that no one's used this thread in a while but...

Shazam/Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Spawn, Hellboy, Soul Eater, Deltora Quest, Batman, Superman, Teen Titans (both the show, and the comics), Runaways, Young Avengers, Deathstroke...I can go on, but I'll leave it at that
  12. ComradeBilly
    ComradeBilly
    i really need to read civil war,watchmen was really good
  13. RedRev
    RedRev
    i really need to read civil war,watchmen was really good
    Which did you like better, the book or the movie? Also, I need to read the Before Watchmen graphic novels